[OVER] Humble Squeenix Mini-Auction for Make-A-Wish!

[quote name="- Glenn -" post="11952695" timestamp="1406219858"]$1.25[/quote]
Kane and Lynch 2 1.50

Deus ex hr: directors cut $2.0

Last edited by a moderator:
92990-Antonio-Banderas-reaction-gif-C5M4.gif

tn_gallery_237605_8418_51637.jpg

That's it! No bids after this post will count. I will update the OP with winners and totals momentarily.

Winners can expect a PM in the very near future with payment details, and everyone else... keep your eyes peeled for the next set of games coming soon!
Edit: Didn't change the text from yesterday... Will probably run another starting Sunday! Thanks everyone for your participation!

Thanks for doing this Ltrain23.  The 2 I won were the only 2 I was missing that I actually cared about!

PM's have been sent, and once again, enough has been raised to run another full bundle starting on Sunday (I'm busy all weekend). Thanks so much for all your bids guys! All of your donations are going straight to Make-A-Wish, and Humble is giving us more games because of it!

I completely gilbyed this auction after my initial bids.  I meant to take another look and forgot all about it.

Random Base Tier (inc Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Anachronox) - $0.25

Hitman Base Tier (inc Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2) - $0.25

Hitman: Absolution -  $0.75

Deus Ex: The Fall - $1.25

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $1.50

Just Cause 2 - $1.00

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $1.00

2n8zmh0.jpg

Edit: As far as I know, we're past the posted auction period. However, I'm assuming there was some sort of time zone mix-up. So, are we extending the auction an hour or are we honouring the initial closing post?

Edit: As far as I know, we're past the posted auction period. However, I'm assuming there was some sort of time zone mix-up. So, are we extending the auction an hour or are we honouring the initial closing post?
I guess he rolled his 60-sided dice instead.

Just Cause 2 - $1.50

Kane & Lynch 2 - $1.50

Hitman Absolution - $1.25

Holy sh*t! I posted the wrong end time! Let's keep it going to the correct time, 9:55 CDT, plus 1-10 minutes. I knew the kids would still be awake at 9-ish, so I knew that wasn't going to work, but I posted it anyway. Anyone has a problem extending it an hour, let me know via PM and we can work something out.

Edit: Sorry I screwed this up, fellas. If you lost out on something because of the wrong time, let's work something out.

tn_gallery_237605_8418_1686.jpg

That's it (for real this time)! No bids after this post will count!

If you won something, you can expect a PM from me in the very near future. The OP will be updated shortly as well.

Holy sh*t! I posted the wrong end time! Let's keep it going to the correct time, 9:55 CDT, plus 1-10 minutes. I knew the kids would still be awake at 9-ish, so I knew that wasn't going to work, but I posted it anyway. Anyone has a problem extending it an hour, let me know via PM and we can work something out.

Edit: Sorry I screwed this up, fellas. If you lost out on something because of the wrong time, let's work something out.
I suggest that you extend this to another 24 hours to be fair to those who didn't get to read your announcement regarding the time change

I suggest that you extend this to another 24 hours to be fair to those who didn't get to read your announcement regarding the time change.
What? If you didn't know about the time change, you weren't here around the time the auction ended which means you could have been outbid during that time.

Absolutely no reason to do so unless you had a winning bid and you checked to make sure right before the auction ended/the time change.*

Edited to reflect the half-hour gap between the end and the extension announcement.

What? If you didn't know about the time change, you weren't here around the time the auction ended which means you could have been outbid during that time.

Absolutely no reason to do so unless you had a winning bid and you checked to make sure right before the auction ended/the time change.*

Edited to reflect the half-hour gap between the end and the extension announcement.
eh.. i was lurking around around the "supposed" end time out of curiosity.. I am not bidding or trying to outbid you Bobby. Just throw in out suggestion from a by stander perspective. Obviously, this is a mix-up from the host and should be rectified in a fair way for everyone involved. This is for charity after all.

For Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, if both Bobby and Jimbodan want to honor their top bids to Ltrain, I can cover it with another copy.

eh.. i was lurking around around the "supposed" end time out of curiosity.. I am not bidding or trying to outbid you Bobby. Just throw in out suggestion from a by stander perspective. Obviously, this is a mix-up from the host and should be rectified in a fair way for everyone involved. This is for charity after all.
The major point of today's auction was to conclude it during Trav's offer to match all of today's donations to Doc, which ends in a few hours, so extending it 24 hours wouldn't have worked. The fairest suggestion probably would have been to restart all the bids from scratch, but there wouldn't have been time or exposure before Trav's offer ended. Personally, I don't think the mix-up is that big of a deal, since trying to get cheap games wasn't the purpose of all this and just an incentive, but then again this site is for cheapasses so I cant speak for anyone else.

bread's done
Back