(OVER)Johnsonsville Deli Bites (GONE)

thanks op. I like the question that ask you " how do you plan to use johnsonville deli bites?" Didn't know they had many uses.

[quote name='BrownCracker']thanks op. I like the question that ask you " how do you plan to use johnsonville deli bites?" Didn't know they had many uses.
[/QUOTE]

For that question, I said "I'll probably wrap them in bacon, and stuff my face!"

Thanks OP!

I put in a filler email and noticed they send a confirmation email after I entered. Does the confirmation email do anything?

The email they sent me after I signed up said to expect the Deli Bites at the beginning of next month, and to email a specific email if I had any questions. No confirmation needed.

Looks like they're all gone - thanks in part to assholes who took 6 like someone earlier in the thread.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I just got an email that said these will be arriving in September rather than in August due to overwhelming demand.[/QUOTE]

Got the same email.

Well at least we are getting them for free, even if we have to wait a bit longer :)

[quote name='punklivz']I am not sure. I said I'll be giving them to my husband, as I don't eat any kind of sausage or hot dogs.[/QUOTE]
Is it because they are linked to cancers of the colon and esophagus?:drool:

I emailed them yesterday about this and this is this is the response I got.

September 30, 2010

Dear xxxxx:

We appreciate you taking the time to write us with your questions regarding our
Deli Bites Beef Summer Sausage. We are truly pleased to hear of your interest
in our products.

In reference to your question, your deli bites sample will arrive in the near
future. We do apologize for the shipment delay.

We truly appreciate you contacting us with your questions; please feel free to
contact us if you have any other questions and/or comments in the future. We
would love to hear from you again!

Sincerely,

XXX xxxxx
Consumer Relations

Finally got mines over the weekend. Got six packs in one package. I put it together with some pieces of cheese and tore them shits up lol.

bread's done
Back