Over now

arnoldrimmer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
I went into the Rogers at Millwoods Town Centre in Edmonton and they are having a 2/40 sale and buy 1 get 1 on all PPV games priced 9.99 or less. The guy working said that the sale ends tomorrow, Monday. I was able to pick up HAWX, Monster Jam, Afro Samurai, LOTR: Conquest, Smackdown VS Raw 08 and Pirates of the Caribbean all for the 360. They had a bunch of copies of Afro, SKATE 2, LOTR, MLB 2K9 and others for the 360. I didn't check for the PS3 or Wii.

I'm assuming that this is extremely YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arnoldrimmer']The guy working said that the sale ends tomorrow, Monday.[/quote]Monday as in already over or Monday when the store closes? I always miss out on the Rogers deals it seems! People are too quick for me!

Yeah, it's in the website and their flier, and there's a thread about it already. As for the closing date that seems to be YMMV, some places say the 13th, some the 30th.

[quote name='Opopanax']Yeah, it's in the website and their flier, and there's a thread about it already. As for the closing date that seems to be YMMV, some places say the 13th, some the 30th.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't see the thread.

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Sorry I didn't see the thread.[/quote]I still don't see the thread but my local Rogers doesn't have the sale on.

I dont know about Windsor but neither of the Sarnia stores knew about the sale and said there wasn't one. The manager of the one store told me to call back tomorrow though because sales don't start on their computers until Tuesday or something.

[quote name='The Drew']Its not on at the Bank & Gilmour Location in Ottawa[/quote]

Nor the west Barhaven location.

Edmonton Millwoods is the only Edmonton location live--and it ends tonight. This according to the Millwoods manager.

The main problem is it's only for games 9.99 and under, which yields almost nothing. And sorry if my last post came out mean, that was unintentional.

[quote name='LEAPCHEAP']Nor the west Barhaven location.[/quote]

Also if it was in Toronto RFD would've been all over it with their filthy mouths.

[quote name='LEAPCHEAP']Nor the west Barhaven location.[/quote]

Or anywhere in Kanata. At least, it wasn't when I check Friday and Saturday.

bread's done
Back