[OVER] Rookie Low ball Auction! SHIPPED EVERYTHING!

:wall:

I shipped your items to 2hott and 2hott items to you
This is why people who have lowballs on here should have x amount of feedback under their belt before they are allowed to host a lowball. Not to say you won't rectify the situation and make things right, but you need to have more experience trading/selling before you should be able to host one of these. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.

This is why people who have lowballs on here should have x amount of feedback under their belt before they are allowed to host a lowball. Not to say you won't rectify the situation and make things right, but you need to have more experience trading/selling before you should be able to host one of these. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.
yeah i know, its just someone in my house SWAPPED my labels.

sdragon, to be fair he did say it was his first lowball so we all bidded knowing that upfront...sucks to have mistakes happen but they can happen to anyone. I'm sure it will get figured out! 

sdragon, to be fair he did say it was his first lowball so we all bidded knowing that upfront...sucks to have mistakes happen but they can happen to anyone. I'm sure it will get figured out!
Thanks for your understanding, I did indeed specify I was a rookie. It was even in the title!

bread's done
Back