[OVER] Shivan128's lowball #4, All items shipped off, thanks everyone!

[quote name='dutch72']Saints Row The Third online pass..2.00[/QUOTE]
are you bidding on the ps3 or 360 online pass? I have both in the lowball.

Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary set of 3 posters (NOA club prize -- Opened just to take pictures, actual shipping) - $13

:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition Steelbook (steelbook only - there is one small dent on the backside/top of the case, slipcover in great shape) - $19

Stop right here. No more bids accepted beyond this point. Thanks everyone for your participation. General invoice will be updated here in the OP... PM's will be send individually to you for your payment options.

I prefer Amazon Payments (since there are no fees involved), but I also welcome Paypal. Packaging will start tonight, so pay me quickly so I can send off your goodies ASAP!!

doh! should have bidded on this

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE (Like new -Jack in the box and outer box only - Actual shipping) $6 shadowkast

I really would like Jack in the box heh

Sorry for the delay guys. I'll need to push back shipments for items in boxes until tomorrow (5/8). Been really busy at work and cant get out to the post office today. Bubble mailer items went out today for those with a few small items or less. 9 pm EST is the cutoff for shipment tomorrow!! If your name is bold green, it will ship tomorrow if it has not already done so.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Items recieved today. Exactly as described & packaged very well indeed. Thanks a lot
Feedback left[/QUOTE]
Thanks, glad they came in alright!!

Just a quick bump to thank everyone for participating in my lowball. I will probably hold one more because the wife is on my case to clear up the space so that my son can move in to his own room with the new one expected in september! Lowball wont happen for a few weeks though until I can organize them all together. It should be a pretty sizable list in comparison to the first two (probably the two put together in size) ... as I have amassed lots of things from various promotional events. I will even add a couple prizes this time around too, so stay tuned!

Thanks again and hope to see you in the next lowball!

P.S. If for some reason you haven't received your items by week's end, please let me know or check the tracking to see where it is. I think most people have already received their goodies based on feedback left.

Alright, I finally got some spare time to gather most of the stuff I want sold together. More pics to come tomorrow night, as well as some more stuff. Lowball will start on wednesday night. As most of you know who have participated in my lowballs, shipments usually go off in 3 times: first 2 days, end of first week, or end of 2nd week. Hope to see your bids, and thanks in advance!

Growlanser: Heritage of War (Standard edition -- complete, good condition, minor scratches on disc -- do not affect gameplay)-$1

Wild Arms 2-$1

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest-$1

:360: Ms. Pac-Man XBLA code-$1

Growlanser: Heritage of War $2
Wild Arms 2 (no manual -- disc in good shape) $1
Astonishia Story $1
Dissidia 012 $1
Metal Gear Acid (A) $1
Final Fantasy I - (complete - fair --> Case has two precision cuts on the spine. Apparently they though it would be artistic to make these cuts on either side of the final fantasy title) - $1
Final Fantasy II - (complete - excellent) - $1
Mass Effect 2 (sealed) - $1
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon (no manual) $1
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (sealed) $1
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest -$1
Ninja Gaiden II $1
Strider $1
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (sealed) - $2
PIC 4x Magic: The Gathering Starter Decks (all 4 decks are factory sealed from PAX 2012 Promo -- Green, Red, Blue, White decks) $1
PIC PIC Halo 3 Limited Edition Steelbook contents $1

Animal Crossing (complete - Like new) - $1
Professor Leyton and the Diabolical Box (complete - Like new) - $1
Professor Leyton and the Unwound Future (complete - Like new) - $1

Dissidia 012-$2
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon (no manual)-$2
Pinball-$1
Arkham City: Robin DLC-$1
Catherine Artbook and Soundtrack-$1
4x Magic: The Gathering Starter Decks-$2
Popcap Games: Solitaire Blitz deck of cards-$1

Let's do this.

Growlanser: Heritage of War (Standard edition -- complete, good condition, minor scratches on disc -- do not affect gameplay) - $3
R-Type Final (complete - disc in excellent condition) - $1

Dissidia 012 - $3

Mass Effect 2 (sealed) - $2

Flingsmash with Wiimote bundle (sealed + $5 shipping) - $1

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest - $2

Animal Crossing (complete - Like new) - $3
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (complete - Like new) - $3
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (complete - Like new) - $3
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 (sealed) - $5

Catherine Artbook and Soundtrack (excellent condition - from first print BB) - $2
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Episode 1 Novella (Not pictured. Like new, taken from the BB bundle) - $2
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/8761/img8967zn.jpgKid Icarus / 3DS T-shirt (Size small - never used, from PAX East 2012) - $1

Halo 3 Limited Edition Steelbook contents (tin is dented at the bottom and slightly dented in the back in several places): $4

PIC Assassin's Creed Brotherhood artbook (Like new - from the CE) $2
PIC Catherine Artbook and Soundtrack (excellent condition - from first print BB) $3

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (sealed) -3$
Professor Leyton and the Diabolical Box (complete - Like new) - 5$
Professor Leyton and the Unwound Future (complete - Like new) - 5$

Metal Gear Acid (B) $1
Final Fantasy I - (complete - fair --> Case has two precision cuts on the spine. Apparently they though it would be artistic to make these cuts on either side of the final fantasy title) - $2
Final Fantasy II - (complete - excellent) - $2

Animal Crossing (complete - Like new) - $5
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (complete - Like new) - $7
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (complete - Like new) - $7

bread's done
Back