(OVER) Sound the Alarm! Orange Alert's 1st Annual Pre Black Friday Lowball Spectacular

Thanks for the bids guys. Gonna take me a little bit to gather up who won what. I'll post totals in the 2nd post, and start sending out PM's. Tomorrow I am SWAMPED, but I'm hoping that I can get things in the mail by Tuesday. Figure shipping should be $4 for the first game, and then $1 for each additional. 

THANK YOU.

Just bare with me while I figure it all out.

Sure. I'll wait for my PM. Too bad that I was about to bid on Luigi's Mansion but I guess I got distracted. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeeze forget about Kid Icarus... no much of a lowball if the price is the same of what you can get at ebay.
Tell that to the Fire Emblem for GCN :(

Sure. I'll wait for my PM. Too bad that I was about to bid on Luigi's Mansion but I guess I got distracted.
I'm glad you were distracted. It meant I won something that I didn't already have! :) Looks like its back to eBay for the rest of these I still need though!

Thanks for the LB Orange!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell that to the Fire Emblem for GCN :(

I'm glad you were distracted. It meant I won something that I didn't already have! :) Looks like its back to eBay for the rest of these I still need though!

Thanks for the LB Orange!
Actually Fire Emblem for GCN wasn't that bad. I just saw a bid that went up to $104. That game is super expensive and I want it but since I recently got a 3DS, I spent way too much money, I can't afford to put down a lot of money.

Hahah!! Well congratulations!! That was a good price too. That, Fire Emblem, and Skies of Arcadia Legend are the last few games I want for GCN.

If everyone could please check the second post, please let me know how everything looks! Of course I don't think that I made any mistakes, but I'm only human! 

Looks good

The Drinks is 1x of each correct?
What size are they? (oz,height,weight )
Yup, they're these guys:

nintendoenergydrinks.jpg

Figure they're cans of Red Bull.

I'd say this is about the third time in a row I've completely forgotten about the lowball ending and lost a item I wanted the most. Only slightly aggravating.
Sorry bud! If it makes you feel better, the two games you did win are both very cheap, and really awesome games

If everyone could please check the second post, please let me know how everything looks! Of course I don't think that I made any mistakes, but I'm only human!
"Lil Frier:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix - sealed- $16"

I did not bid $16 on KH 1.5, I bid that on Dream Drop Distance. 1.5 was won for $15 by 123Code.

"Lil Frier:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix - sealed- $16"

I did not bid $16 on KH 1.5, I bid that on Dream Drop Distance. 1.5 was won for $15 by 123Code.
Ahh, thank you! It got a little hectic at the end haha. Sorry for that.

Fixed that mistake. Again, keep double checking me

Everything looks good.

Missed that LoZ was bid up to $28 before I placed my bid. 

Please let me know your Paypal address to submit payment.

I think I got some pretty good deals. Only missed out on 1 item that I didn't see the bid. Thanks for the lowball. Everything seems to be in order, please send me your Paypal address and I will pay.

Darn -- didn't notice the bid went up on those energy drinks! Gotta pay better attention next time.  If it wasn't for the alarm I set in my phone I would've totally forgotten about this!

Alright guys, everyone who won should have gotten an invoice in their PM's.

A few of you sent payment over super quick, and I appreciate that! The third post in the thread will be a list of who has paid, and who still needs to. 

I'll be making a trip to the post office Wednesday afternoon, so if you want your stuff in the mail then, get your payments in today or tomorrow! Otherwise you'll be waiting until the Monday after Thanksgiving because of the holiday.

Thanks again! Make sure to leave me your shipping info in a PM too! 

Quick update:

18/23 have sent payments thus far - THANK YOU!

It'd be amazing if I got the last five payments in today, so that I could ship everything in one shot tomorrow.

Alright guys, everyone who has paid had their orders sent out today. I'll have tracking numbers for everyone in the morning, I don't feel like looking at this receipt and trying to figure out who is who haha. 

Rest assured though, your goodies are on their way! Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

:wave:

Update:

Got everyone their tracking numbers. Looks like most everything arrived today. Don't forget to send feedback, and then I'll do the same! 

Sending out packages tomorrow for:

123code

Knight of Truth 

AugustAPC

Hiryuu (as requested)

Still waiting on payment from one CAG, everyone else is golden.

Hope everyone enjoyed this! Leave feedback please! 

Hey guys, really sorry for the lack of communication with the last few of you who haven't received tracking numbers. This week is my finals week in grad school, so I've been swamped with writing unit plans, papers, finishing projects, and preparing presentations.

For those of you still waiting on your things, I guarantee they'll be in the mail tomorrow, and you'll have your tracking number by midnight. 

For those waiting for feedback, I'm doing that right now. 

Thanks again everyone! 

bread's done
Back