[OVER]THE summer lowball! ENDED Invoices posted-Shipping updated

No More BIDS AUCTION OVER. Sorry for the confusion jatink, what I meant was any minute since it was after 10.

RA/YA=##.R(

Last edited by a moderator:
Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords - $2
Shadow of the Colossus - $2
Silent Hill 2 - $5
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles - $4
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - $3
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions - $4
Resident Evil 4 - $2
Enclave - $1
Guides Lot - $2
The 3rd Birthday - $4
Not sure if you won on all of those, but that's a nice little haul right there. Congrats!

The formula I posted in the rules for ending the auction was Red Sox Attendence on 7/24 divided by Yankees attendance on 7/24 so that was 36,514 / 42,360 = 0.861992 so the first two digits that were less than 60 was what I used to end the auction.  I ended at 10.20 which was close to 10.19 (i blame the system clock for the extra minute!).  

I have updated the totals, and will double check.  Thank you all again.

Hahaha that formula is super confusing :p 

But anyways, thanks for the great lowball! I'll be paying through Amazon Credit whenever you send me an invoice. 

D'oh! I tried to get some work done real fast and completely forgot to check back in. Low and behold, I've been outbid on a couple of things. I hate paying shipping on just one thing. Ha. Oh well.

Thanks for the lowball, man!

Dangit, no one even saw guynextshore's bids! They were super sneaky. I could've sworn I had won Oblivion but I just found his sneaky bid :( I would've paid $7 !

Dangit, no one even saw guynextshore's bids! They were super sneaky. I could've sworn I had won Oblivion but I just found his sneaky bid :( I would've paid $7 !
Welcome to the stressful world of CAG lowballs. I would have paid 4 for Red Faction.

EDIT: Oh wait! YOU TOOK THAT ONE FROM ME! Sneaky bastard.

Hahahha but if anyone shipped anything to you it would probably get lost in the huge storms like my Resistance Burning Skies did to you!! I wasn't sure if that game was ever gonna make it.

So really, I was saving OP the hassle ;P

Welcome to the stressful world of CAG lowballs. I would have paid 4 for Red Faction.

EDIT: Oh wait! YOU TOOK THAT ONE FROM ME! Sneaky bastard.
Hahahha but if anyone shipped anything to you it would probably get lost in the huge storms like my Resistance Burning Skies did to you!! I wasn't sure if that game was ever gonna make it.

Haha. I just had the same thing happen between Lama and I but I was on the other end. I shipped him Deadpool and Kingdom Hearts DDD and two days later the tracking info said it was out for delivery while still in LA then had a delivery error notification for a couple days until it magically appeared at its location.

Haha. I just had the same thing happen between Lama and I but I was on the other end. I shipped him Deadpool and Kingdom Hearts DDD and two days later the tracking info said it was out for delivery while still in LA then had a delivery error notification for a couple days until it magically appeared at its location.
Hahaha you have some mysterious shipping Brash... Please tell me you got some sweet games for both Deadpool and DDD!

The Last of Us and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions.
I was gonna guess that was what you got. I am actually making a trade with someone for The Last of Us right now. Giving him Skyrim and Dishonored for it. Pretty solid trade. I'll have to pick up another copy of skyrim but they aren't too expensive.

If Guynextshore doesn't pay for whatever reason, I will pick up both of his items! :p 

Always fun being a big spender on these lowballs!

I was gonna guess that was what you got. I am actually making a trade with someone for The Last of Us right now. Giving him Skyrim and Dishonored for it. Pretty solid trade. I'll have to pick up another copy of skyrim but they aren't too expensive.
I've only played about 2 hours but it's fantastic.

Either way, hurry up and beat Red Faction so I can trade you for it over on /r/gameswap!

bread's done
Back