[Over] TLP's Lowball. Thanks for the great show! PMs will go out in the next 24 - 48 hours.

This was the hidden gem of the auction, as this figure goes for $50 used and $75 new on Amazon. The only chance I'll ever have to own it was in this auction. Good thing TLP ended it before I started another bidding war. ;)

Congrats, Wchillinman.
I was expecting it to go higher as well, but I'm happy with the overall turnout so I'm not upset. I know we have One Piece fans on the forum, but I guess I advertised in the wrong place. :whistle2:

This was the hidden gem of the auction, as this figure goes for $50 used and $75 new on Amazon. The only chance I'll ever have to own it was in this auction. Good thing TLP ended it before I started another bidding war. ;)

Congrats, Wchillinman.
Yep, was glad it ended when it did because it was the same here about being my only chance. My fingers was starting to get tired of pressing the refresh button like a mad man. lol

giphy.gif

Now that it's over, TLP out of curiosity what was 57) Monster Hunter Pugee toy ? You never posted the correct picture.

Winnings are a work in progress in the second post. I'll be assembling boxes and codes over the next day and send out the first round of PMs Monday evening.

Thanks again everyone!

Alright, first stack of PMs went out. I'll take care of the next set tomorrow (both if I have time). Thanks everyone for your patience. If you just have to have your total now, feel free to PM me and I'll give you a priority when I get home from work tomorrow. :)

Almost finished it up tonight; sorry to the two of you that I haven't PMed yet. That will come in tomorrow.

Everyone that has been PMed, please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be back tomorrow evening to wrap up the last two boxes, get shipping costs to those of you that return your zip codes and tracking numbers to those of you that paid. :)

Thanks folks! I've returned feedback for those of you thus far that have left it. I like to wait until I've heard from you that you're satisfied with the transaction.

In any case, PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Well, that explains why I didn't receive mine yet. Thought I paid $22 total, but that was just the shipping price. =\

TLP is, quite literally, the best guy I've done business with on this site. Post office lost my package, TLP worked with me as I opened an investigation, weeks later, THEY "FOUND" IT AND RE-DELIVERED. TLP even refunded me in full while it was going on.

Dude is a gem. Glad we can both show some honesty and integrity. You a good dude! 

Just wanted people to know this!

bread's done
Back