[OVER]Win 2 six flags tickets

smokey6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Winner is Steggy post 39

Time for another SMOKIN giveaway from SMOKEY

So you want a day of fuckING FUN or what!

35cooyo.jpg

They are good for ANY Six Flags park, up to $60 each, depending on your local park. I forgot that Cedar Point now owns the closest Six Flags to me, so I won't be using them as planned.

Go here: http://www.sixflags.com/mycokerewards and see if you have a Six Flags near you, if there is and you want to go,(& will use them) leave your mark in this thread.

That's it, no funny business or jumping through hoops.

Winner will be chosen by random.org based on the post number.

Only 1 post per member.
Must be a member of CAG prior to today.
Ends Monday 9/19/2011 @ 11:59PM EST

[fine print] If your under 18 get your parents permission before posting, or if you you don't have a car, find a friend who will take you if you give them a ticket. In short, don't let them go to waste, they expire 10/31/11.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use them to go to six flags in jackson new jersey. Thank you for the chance, because I have been meaning to make it there this year in time for Fright Fest.

i have a season pass, so no need in free tickets :D Have fun guys, I am confirming that SF in Atlanta, GA is crazy awesome

I'd love a pair of tickets. I'm near the Valencia, CA Six Flags and I don't mind dodging bullets at that location (I was actually there when someone got shot in the parking lot).

I would like to go to the Six Flags In Los Angeles, CA. If I win that would be my first time going so that would be a great experience

Ok everyone, went over to random.org and the winner is post #39 Steggy - Congrats and you will be getting a pm from me in a couple of minutes with everything you need!

bread's done
Back