Over

Looks like I took Super Mario All-Stars and Deathsmiles... Not bad, I think. I'd thought of going to $40 on the DSi, but I figured against it...

There's always next time! Although seeing as I just sold a lot of my games I'm not so sure when next time will be :/. Anyways, totals are up and everyone feel free to pay and let me know. I will send invoices tomorrow.

Okay guys, everyone that has paid has had their stuff sent out already. I really miscalculated some of the shipping costs so ill have to get that right the next time, oh well.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Okay guys, everyone that has paid has had their stuff sent out already. I really miscalculated some of the shipping costs so ill have to get that right the next time, oh well.[/QUOTE]

yeah USPS raised rates again, a 3.5lb box ran me $11.80 to ship parcel post the other day... its nuts

Updated with some important info. After August 20th payments will not be accepted and all items will be forfeited/put on hold indefinitely. I will not leave negative feedback. This is because I will no longer have physical access to the items because I am moving to a different city but the games will stay stored.

bread's done
Back