Overflow from the 1 night 500 posts off-topic about somebody's mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smalien1']can I start the next one I have a great title in the holster[/quote]

Well whip it out so we can see what you're packing ...

Speaking of which, the horse hasn't done one to my knowledge

Yeah, whenever dcfox or moxio gets on, they should start the new one. Cheapy should let us have the end all, be all of OTTs so we don't have to create one every other day.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, whenever dcfox or moxio gets on, they should start the new one. Cheapy should let us have the end all, be all of OTTs so we don't have to create one every other day.[/quote]

Do you know what a 10k post thread would do to the server? I don't, but I'm sure it's not good.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, whenever dcfox or moxio gets on, they should start the new one. Cheapy should let us have the end all, be all of OTTs so we don't have to create one every other day.[/quote]

Do you know what a 10k post thread would do to the server? I don't, but I'm sure it's not good.[/quote]

Yeah, but 500 OTTs can't be that good either, especially when we take the server down during a posting blitz like the one night thread. There are still several 1k+ threads on CAG that are just stickies and such that won't get deleted.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, whenever dcfox or moxio gets on, they should start the new one. Cheapy should let us have the end all, be all of OTTs so we don't have to create one every other day.[/quote]

I hope we get chat up soon again so we do not have to have so many OTTs

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, whenever dcfox or moxio gets on, they should start the new one. Cheapy should let us have the end all, be all of OTTs so we don't have to create one every other day.[/quote]

I hope we get chat up soon again so we do not have to have so many OTTs[/quote]

But we like the OTT. Hell, I love it. Best place in the world :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, whenever dcfox or moxio gets on, they should start the new one. Cheapy should let us have the end all, be all of OTTs so we don't have to create one every other day.[/quote]

Do you know what a 10k post thread would do to the server? I don't, but I'm sure it's not good.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']That would solve a problem or two... but it'd kill crym's post count[/quote] :lol: That's what I ws thinking. We have to make sure that crymnl stays as the best post whore, so we have to have the OTTs.

Oh and just like the guy that posted before me...

IN BEFORE THE LOCK! :?

You know we've been pretty bad in keeping with the 500 post limit. I don't think one OTT was locked before it reached past 500 since the rule was initiated. Anyways . . . who's got dibs on the next one?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']how about you, dcfox?[/quote]

keep in mind what a dcfox thread would look like, I suppose I should take the lock please out of the title if you guys aren't going to start up a new one, I swear you spend a third of the damn thread discussing the new one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back