Overhauled TRU, CC, BB tradeables..gonna try again.....

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Some games not from the CC, BB, TRU sales are thrown in here.
Some will be harder to get. Chances are the harder ones wont be traded unless i get a mvc2 xbox offered or until i land one.
Main few im looking for-
Marvel Vs Capcom 2-xbox
Swat-xbox
Hack 4 ps2

Your sealed games for my sealed games. If you arent trading me something sealed in return, its gonna be in my favor. If thats not something you care to do, move along. Not here to waste your time and i certainly dont want mine wasted. If you want to buy something, PM me. I will ask more than what i paid, some to ship, some to cover my time, and a few more cause id rather trade. Well i guess im done being a hardass for now.

Xbox-
Backyard Wrestling
Espn NHL Hockey
Agressive Inline
Spyhunter II
Dino Crisis 3-2
All Star Baseball 04-2
Legends of Wrestling II-3
Nhl Hitz Pro-2
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy-2
Unreal II-3
Dead to Rights-4
Spawn Armageddon-2
Metal Gear Solid II-2
WWF Raw II-2
Fatal Frame
Disneys Extreme Skate Adventure
Alien Vs Predator
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Halo
Arx Fatalis
Crimson Sea
Nascar Heat 02
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Beyond Good and Evil

Gamecube-
Conflict Desert Storm II: Return to Baghdad
Rogue Squadron III
Universal Studios Theme Park Tour
Splinter Cell
Lord of the Ring: Two Towers
All Star Baseball 04
Legends of Wrestling II
Dead to Rights
Simpsons Road Rage
Pikmin
Top Gun
Disneys Party
Disneys Extreme Skate Adventure-3
Megaman Network Transmission-1
Slugfest 03
Nba Street Vol 2
Disneys Haunted Mansion-2
Wrestlemania XIX-10
T.H.U.G.-7
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

PS2-
Hack 1 infection-pending!
Hack 3 outbreak-3
Nhl Hitz Pro-8
Slugfest 04-2
Spy Hunter II
Midnight Club I-GH
Ace Combat 4-GH
Rayman 3
Twisted Metal Black-GH
Nba Starting 5
Nba Jam

GBA-
Boktai-3
Onimusha Tactics-4
Backyard Hockey-6
Lego Soccer Mania
Galidor-2
Battlebots
Drome Racer
Turok Evolution

The following are pending in a lot purchase..keeping it downhere tohelp me keep track
xbox
Nhl hitz pro
nfl blitz pro
celeb deathmatch

gc..
simpsons road rage
wave race
megaman

ps2
beyond good and evil
celeb deathmatch
dark cloud
superman
tenchu
onimusha 2

gba-
Boktai
Onimusha Tactics
Lego Soccer Mania
FIFA 04
Megaman Zero II
Star Wars: New Droid Army
Disneys Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse

sold one hack 3 to someone.

When i was trading only i got no replies. When i gave up and said fuck it, im selling only now cause im not getting any trades, people wanted to trade more so than buy so i said fuck it, made an updated list of trade stuff and im back to nobody wanting to trade again. You guys are killing me.

Hit me up for it when you get a better selection of new/sealed games.
Thanks!

[quote name='Javil']Interested in Mega Man Zero 2. CML.[/quote]

If I did that, I might end up with an overhaul that I can't trade off. :wink:
If any game on my list interested you, I'd be willing to throw in a few bucks to balance out a trade.

You the whole problem is you not having any leverage for the demands you are asking. Little to no feedback and to top it off your mean, so people just "move along".

If you were less like a prick and more easy going I'm more than sure you've would've gotten what you wanted.

BTW trading sealed games is always going to be hard to do. Most (myself included) don't care whether a game is sealed or not. Where as the ones that do are usually a-holes who demand that you that you trade your Disgaea for their ford racing.

If i wanted to get rid of them id just ebay them but im not about the money. Excuse me for calling a simple update a overhaul.

[quote name='Javil']If I did that, I might end up with an overhaul that I can't trade off. :wink:
If any game on my list interested you, I'd be willing to throw in a few bucks to balance out a trade.[/quote]

Dont even attempt to lump me in with the fuckers that buy all the sale stuff and expect Disgaea etc etc in return. GD right im mean. When i was laid back, everyone and their f'n dog tried taking advantage of me. If that kills me in the long run ill accept that without argument. Those 3 wants at the top are just what is on top of my list. I hardly think those three make that big of a deal. Im sure if you went through and disected everyones threads for bs trade list vs their wants youll find much worse than me.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You the whole problem is you not having any leverage for the demands you are asking. Little to no feedback and to top it off your mean, so people just "move along".

If you were less like a prick and more easy going I'm more than sure you've would've gotten what you wanted.

BTW trading sealed games is always going to be hard to do. Most (myself included) don't care whether a game is sealed or not. Where as the ones that do are usually a-holes who demand that you that you trade your Disgaea for their ford racing.[/quote]

Well I'm not lumping you in with "others" I simply stated that not many people want to deal with a prick.

It seems as though you understand the consequences of you actions and behaviors and you really don't care. That's fine by me, I was just trying pass along some advice. It's up to to you whether to take it or ignore it.

LOL..this is getting to be funny. So im a prick cause i have decent wants for these games..thats cool. Would i be thought of any better if i took it in the ass of every deal? sure then everyone will deal with me..take advantage of me..go ahead..make the worst offers possible..ill screw myself to make everyone here happy. nobody wants to pay me what i paid plus shipping..i buy extras to help those who didnt get in on deals, and im a prick...people wanna bitch cause id prefer new games in return, im a prick. Manimal didnt nominate me for nothing!

he's right u know - I said he was a prick before and I'll say it again....yer name should be Stink PRICKle,,,,,,,,,,,but thank you for the future search for my FM3 at TRU(maybe he's not so bad) :twisted:

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']LOL..this is getting to be funny. So im a prick cause i have decent wants for these games..thats cool. Would i be thought of any better if i took it in the ass of every deal? sure then everyone will deal with me..take advantage of me..go ahead..make the worst offers possible..ill screw myself to make everyone here happy. nobody wants to pay me what i paid plus shipping..i buy extras to help those who didnt get in on deals, and im a prick...people wanna bitch cause id prefer new games in return, im a prick. Manimal didnt nominate me for nothing![/quote]

No, you're a prick because you always come off with that attitude. You do know there is a medium, it's not all about being a prick or a pussy.

Getting rid of sealed games is always going to be hard, no matter what is said nor done. This is cheapassgamer and in the end the cheapest price (or deal) wins. You got game A sealed for $10, someone else has game B for $8 opened. 99/100 people are going to go for game B, especially if the owner of game A acts like a total dick about it.

It also doesn't help that, out of 78 seperate games listed, 70 are all games hundreds of other users are trying to trade. There's a shitload of you going around buying up all the deals only to try to trade it amounst yourselfs :lol:

See guys, i told ya so!...no luck at the one i hit today..theres one ill hit on thurs and if i dont have luck there and if ive got the time ive got a 2nd one i can try on thurs.

[quote name='MANIMAL']he's right u know - I said he was a prick before and I'll say it again....yer name should be Stink PRICKle,,,,,,,,,,,but thank you for the future search for my FM3 at TRU(maybe he's not so bad) :twisted:[/quote]

Thanks for the interest but didnt see anything i could use.

[quote name='StealthySeal']check my list in my sig.... tell me if you see anything... im interested in a # of your games.[/quote]

Ive yet to hear you exactly point out what it is im doing is being a dick? I want sealed in return? Or i want a trade a tad in my favor if im trading my new for used? I ask for an extra buck or two over shipping plus what i paid for a sealed game? Everyone on this site has an attitude one way or the other. Its all in how you take it. You take it the wrong way and here you are calling me out, flaming my "thread". If someone would rather pay a few bucks less for used, i applaud that. Supply and demand. When i get sick and tired of looking at these games that are moving slowly ill just dump on ebay. Im a smartass, get used to it or just avoid me period. Its not that hard.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']
No, you're a prick because you always come off with that attitude. You do know there is a medium, it's not all about being a prick or a pussy.

Getting rid of sealed games is always going to be hard, no matter what is said nor done. This is cheapassgamer and in the end the cheapest price (or deal) wins. You got game A sealed for $10, someone else has game B for $8 opened. 99/100 people are going to go for game B, especially if the owner of game A acts like a total dick about it.[/quote]

Guess you missed the part above where i said i buy extras to pass around to those who didnt have the access to make the trips. Guess that makes me a prick for pointing out again.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']It also doesn't help that, out of 78 seperate games listed, 70 are all games hundreds of other users are trying to trade. There's a shitload of you going around buying up all the deals only to try to trade it amounst yourselfs :lol:[/quote]

Hey,
I have a sealed copy of Front Mission 3 For the PS1.Do you have any interest in that?I am interested in .hack/infection, .hack/outbreak and possibly Rayman 3 all for ps2.If you are interested in Front Mission 3 Let me know what you will trade for it.Thanks and you can PM a reply if you want to.

bread's done
Back