Overlooked PO deals at EBGames.com. Bombastic for $6 AC

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
thanks. I been meaning to get BoF for ps2. 7.50 is a darn good price i might just bite the hook on that one. On another note...i have the thing sealed..should i play it?

jumping on FFX... one of my favorite games of all time and i sold it a while back... now for the permenant collection!

[quote name='Weedy649']thanks. I been meaning to get BoF for ps2. 7.50 is a darn good price i might just bite the hook on that one. On another note...i have the thing sealed..should i play it?[/quote]

Given that unless there is some really kickass trade-in deal it is essentially worthless for trading, so I would say yes.

[quote name='whoknows']If anyone doesn't own DMC for some reason and owns a ps2...BUY IT!!!![/quote]

i owned ps2 since 2001. And I have no interest in DMC. No reason needed--not interested. Glad to see your enthusiasm though for the game.

Thanks! I'll be getting a PStwo in the near future, so I went ahead and ordered Final Fantasy X and Maximo, just so I'd have a couple of awesome games on hand to play on my new console.

To think that three years ago I almost spent $50 each on these two games, and now my total bill is $14.28.

I love CAG.com

Again, I appreciate the heads up.

Pretty good deals if you're into buying pre-owned games - something I'm not a fan of.

By the way, Bombastic (PS2) is $4.96 brand new at any given Circuit City.

[quote name='sononkyo'][quote name='whoknows']If anyone doesn't own DMC for some reason and owns a ps2...BUY IT!!!![/quote]

i owned ps2 since 2001. And I have no interest in DMC. No reason needed--not interested. Glad to see your enthusiasm though for the game.[/quote]

Glad to see that some people still waste their time with lame comments.

[quote name='Weedy649']thanks. I been meaning to get BoF for ps2. 7.50 is a darn good price i might just bite the hook on that one. On another note...i have the thing sealed..should i play it?[/quote]

If you like action games and don't mind terrible graphics, then yes you might enjoy The Thing, but don't expect it to knock your socks off.

I have a Question about the Edge card please.. I buy online from EB constantly but i have no local store... Can the edge card be bought online? or am I just out of luck?

[quote name='Misty Dawn']Can the edge card be bought online? or am I just out of luck?[/quote]
Unfortunately, it must be purchased in-store.

If you have a PS2 and are a fan of Halo and Halo2 you owe it to yourself to pick up Red Faction. That is of course if you dont have it already. :)

must resist . . . ring of red and serious sam were two cheapies I traded in to get Halo 2 ($12.50 credit each). I bailed on my preorder and have $50 in credit at EB (on a gift card).

Should I rebuy them at a savings of $10????

NOOOOO

Nice post!

Might have found a use for $10 EB voucher. The Thing and Blinx (both Xbox). Although seeing the PS2 version of The Thing listed at $6 (POed) makes me jealous LOL.

And Splinter Cell + Max Payne is a no brainer at that price for anyone that doesn't already own those games. Both are excellent.

[quote name='Misty Dawn']I have a Question about the Edge card please.. I buy online from EB constantly but i have no local store... Can the edge card be bought online? or am I just out of luck?[/quote]

I was in the same situation. I senthe user "Rig" from the boards a money order, he went to his local EB and got me a card under my name and mailed it back to me. I'm sure he'd do the same if you asked him....

Make a topic or look up his username.

[quote name='phattyphat69']This is a great deal. I picked up Splinter Cell. Now I just have to beat Halo 2 and Ninja Gaiden before I can play it![/quote]

I'm friggin' stuck in the chinese embassy. It pisses me off. I've invested two weeks in trying to get by but no luck.

[quote name='slidecage']i dont think you can use the 25% off and a gift voucher i know the 10 buck one i got wont work together[/quote]

I'll let you know if I end up giving it a try with something. If so I'd be POed. I thought those things would be like a gift card, good for anything.

bread's done
Back