Overlord 2 (360 & PS3) - $39.99 w/ FSSS @ Amazon

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Why do so many people say "with FSSS"? Doesn't EVERYTHING sold by amazon, as long as the order is over $25, have free shipping? Or did they change that? I have prime, so I wouldn't know. Amazon is always no tax/no shipping, but everyone feels the need to mention this every time...

[quote name='mietha']Why do so many people say "with FSSS"? Doesn't EVERYTHING sold by amazon, as long as the order is over $25, have free shipping? Or did they change that? I have prime, so I wouldn't know. Amazon is always no tax/no shipping, but everyone feels the need to mention this every time...[/QUOTE]

I always have to pay tax at Amazon...

[quote name='mietha']Why do so many people say "with FSSS"? Doesn't EVERYTHING sold by amazon, as long as the order is over $25, have free shipping? Or did they change that? I have prime, so I wouldn't know. Amazon is always no tax/no shipping, but everyone feels the need to mention this every time...[/QUOTE]

He's just being thorough. No need to get all worked up, ma'am.

Short answer - no. Games sold from other retailers through Amazon don't qualify for FSSS, and yet those deals are often posted here as "Amazon" without mentioning the shipping costs in the OP.

Seeing this in the thread title tells me its sold by Amazon itself before I even click.

It's helpful, chill out.

bread's done
Back