Overlord 2 Xbox 360 $39.99 Free S&H At Newegg.com

thbrett

CAGiversary!
Overlord 2 for the Xbox 360 at Newegg.com for only $39.99 and free S&H!

Overlord II is the sequel to the hit warped fantasy action adventure that had players being delightfully despotic. In Overlord II, a new Overlord and a more powerful army of Minions take on an entire empire in a truly epic adventure, inspired by the rise of the Roman Empire. As the Glorious Empire conquers kingdoms and destroys any sign of magic it finds, it's time to go Minion Maximus and send in the horde.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...L081309-_-Xbox360VideoGames-_-LG3A-_-74130011

I suspect this will drop even further relatively quickly. Sales have been pretty poor and as someone who enjoyed the first game, I can honestly say the sequel is not as good.

[quote name='bojay1997']I suspect this will drop even further relatively quickly. Sales have been pretty poor and as someone who enjoyed the first game, I can honestly say the sequel is not as good.[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you like it as much? I've only played half of the first one. Haven't played 2 yet.

[quote name='myiamoto']Why didn't you like it as much? I've only played half of the first one. Haven't played 2 yet.[/QUOTE]

The objectives and missions are much more linear and for some reason it just seemed much easier than the first one. Some of the objective and level designs are incomplete or not well QA tested since it is possible to get stuck in places and there seemed to be some art, camera and audio glitches. I guess I just expected a more polished product and instead it felt like I got a less polished game the second time around.

I liked the first one when I picked it up for about $15 last summer. Sequel will have to hit that price point too before I buy it.

bread's done
Back