Overlord 360

[quote name='Josef']Gamestop just lowered the new price to $19.99.[/quote]

$17.99 used or even Cheaper with an Edge Card.

Or you can get it at gamestop.com for less than that...

use code: SAVER for free shipping
use code: CAG16 for 16% off
use your EDGE card

Very nice deal!

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Or you can get it at gamestop.com for less than that...

use code: SAVER for free shipping
use code: CAG16 for 16% off
use your EDGE card

Very nice deal![/quote]

"CAG16" code only work on USED games that may or may not include case and manual. "SAVER" code good for orders that are $25 and up. So unless you have more to order and care to risk not getting a manual/case its a good deal.

[quote name='NJMane']"CAG16" code only work on USED games that may or may not include case and manual. "SAVER" code good for orders that are $25 and up. So unless you have more to order and care to risk not getting a manual/case its a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that if they don't send you a case/manual, you can return the game in store as long as it's within 7 days of receipt. At least, that's what I have heard to be true (never tried it myself).

[quote name='Josef']Also, I think it's worth mentioning that if they don't send you a case/manual, you can return the game in store as long as it's within 7 days of receipt. At least, that's what I have heard to be true (never tried it myself).[/quote]

Its true. I do it all of the time. Free rentals.

bread's done
Back