Overlord

dfg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
244 (100%)
I dislike creating new threads, but I didn't find much mention of this game (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overlord_(2007_video_game)) even when searching this subforum...

I was surprised to see this at Gamestop for 6 bucks new, more surprised than I was to not see any review mention any resemblance to the Dungeon Keeper games, even just spiritually. I haven't played it yet, but it was too shiny not to put in my backlog. I thought it must be crappy and buggy, but the reviews don't look so bad.

it's neither crappy nor buggy. most of it is easy with little strategy required, but the ending requires strategy and what can be a more precise control of underlings than possible, but that is a minor gripe
it runs smooth on vista 32 and 64 bit and has some pretty enjoyable and memorable moments. I had fun with the game and am interested in what the sequel will bring.
I played with a saitek rumble (mimics the ps3/360 controllers) because it is designed more with consoles in mind (as well as the save experience)

bread's done
Back