Overstock.com 5%+ off Video Games!!!

fuck! I just bought a wireless 360 controller two days ago and now it's $2 cheaper! (True cheapassgamer, here) Can I get back those $2? Anybody know?

Now I'm curious if you can stack those other 10% codes and free shipping on top of their prices...

[quote name='Redeema']Can I get back those $2? Anybody know?[/QUOTE]

ive had overstock give me back a couple dollars on a cd that had dropped in price after i bought it, but it was actually a coupon for the amount rather than a refund.

[quote name='Redeema']fuck! I just bought a wireless 360 controller two days ago and now it's $2 cheaper! (True cheapassgamer, here) Can I get back those $2? Anybody know?

Now I'm curious if you can stack those other 10% codes and free shipping on top of their prices...[/QUOTE]

Try their customer service chat, you probably can't get the money back, but you should be able to get a 2.95 coupon for further use, or even 10% off.

[quote name='schuerm26']Overstock game rentals? Weird.[/QUOTE]
They've had that "Game Rentals - Coming Soon" banner forever now. I'm still not expecting it any time "soon".

Can someone post the 10% code? I can't get that first link to work as my server block all linksynergy links.

Thanks

[quote name='lionheart4life']Can the free shipping code stack with that 10% off link?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the 5% + 10% is already deducted so all you need to put in is the free shipping code. I just purchased Mario Kart which originally was $33.49 - 5% off = $31.82 - 10% off (Shows up on order discount as $3.18) = $28.64 final price with free shipping code.

Thanks OP for the awesome deal.

[quote name='Lexicon']Got in on an premium Xbox 360 for $340 shipped with those coupons before it went out of stock. Thanks a lot OP![/QUOTE]

Wow, I probably would've jumped on it for that price. But then my wife would've kicked me in the gut when it showed up.

Hey, is anyone else having trouble getting the 10% to show up? I can get the 5% to show up in the final checkout screen, but the 10% isn't showing up. Do I just take it on faith that the extra 10% will show up after I submit the order?

[quote name='Lexicon']Got in on an premium Xbox 360 for $340 shipped with those coupons before it went out of stock. Thanks a lot OP![/quote]

Congrats! I wish I could have jumped in at that price. I've been waiting for a deal on a 360...

[quote name='Theros']Hey, is anyone else having trouble getting the 10% to show up? I can get the 5% to show up in the final checkout screen, but the 10% isn't showing up. Do I just take it on faith that the extra 10% will show up after I submit the order?[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem. It shows up the cart w/ the proper discounts but at the final checkout the 10% is missing.

[quote name='krzy123']I'm having the same problem. It shows up the cart w/ the proper discounts but at the final checkout the 10% is missing.[/quote]
I had to use Internet Explorer before the 10% discount would show up, usually I use Firefox.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']Congrats! I wish I could have jumped in at that price. I've been waiting for a deal on a 360...[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, I got in on it this morning $342.56 shipped, no tax!

Grrr. I just tried it in both IE and Firefox, and they both don't have the 10% off, just the 5%. Anyone got any other suggestions?

[quote name='Theros']Grrr. I just tried it in both IE and Firefox, and they both don't have the 10% off, just the 5%. Anyone got any other suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I just got it to work, the discount wouldn't show if i used an account that i already had, but did show when I created a new one (this was in IE), oh and make sure you clear your cookies before the attempt and don't use the search function, it seemed to mess me up as well.

Well, just tried it in IE with cookies deleted and a new account, but it still didn't give me the extra 10%. At this point, I'm only doing this for one game, and it's to save about a buck, so I think I'm done at this point. Thanks for trying to help though.

And I just noticed that the 10% banner is gone from the front page of the Overstock website. Maybe they ended early?

Everything worked fine for me in Firefox - the extra 10% doesn't show up until you actually begin checkout though. This combined with the free shipping code makes for a very nice deal. Thanks OP.

for people that preorder the ds lite, are they getting a price adjustment or is it too late? also thats a great price for the 360, mainly because no tax. wish i could get it

[quote name='Theros']Hey, is anyone else having trouble getting the 10% to show up? I can get the 5% to show up in the final checkout screen, but the 10% isn't showing up. Do I just take it on faith that the extra 10% will show up after I submit the order?[/quote]
The extra 10% should appear up at the final order confirmation page before you actually place the order. You will have to log in and go through the checkout in order to see the 10% discount as a coupon discount. If you don't see the 10% discount and place your order, you will get charged for the full amount!!!

If you have a coupon that you want to use, don't click through the 10% discount in the OP. The discount will appear as a coupon and therefore will kick out whatever coupon you already have in your account. However, the 5% discount will stack if you have a coupon.

360s back in stock as of 5:30PST, and it looks like the 10% is still working if you click on the link in the first post.

I ordered a 360 $341 shippped to CA, awesome.

Anybody know where Overstock ships from? Just trying to narrow down when I should have it. They said 5-10 days, I'm hoping for the 5 because I can't wait to get this bad boy fired up!

[quote name='gofishn']Anybody know where Overstock ships from? Just trying to narrow down when I should have it. They said 5-10 days, I'm hoping for the 5 because I can't wait to get this bad boy fired up![/QUOTE]

Utah. Their shipping takes a while if you're on the east coast.

Dynasty Warriors 5 Xbox back in stock. One left. I got one and got 10% through the link in OP.

This deal pushed me over the edge. For $340 I had to pick up a XBOX 360 (Good timing too - my regular XBOX died on me last week)

[quote name='qlos']This deal pushed me over the edge. For $340 I had to pick up a XBOX 360 (Good timing too - my regular XBOX died on me last week)[/QUOTE]

Haha, same here. I never even planned on getting one, I was just gonna wait for a Wii. But hell, even if MS drops the price on the 360 at the end of the year, I doubt it would be any lower than this.

Wow, I can belive that I just got an xbox 360. I didn't think I would buy one this soon. But I can't pass up 340 shipped. MS is sure to only drop the price by 50 bucks but they have no reason to because the PS3 is so high. Plus no Tax that's fantastic.

Since I spent the cash on this it looks like my DS lite is going on hold.

yeah other deals for games and systems tempted me in previous weeks or i wouldve been able to get the xbox 360. i guess i'll just wait

PSP from Dell $160
DS Bundle from TRU/Amazon $100
DS Lite from Overstock $117
GBA Micro TRU $50
Nokia N-Gage from EB for $50
including all the game deals from CC and TRU recently

bread's done
Back