Overstock.com help needed plz..

menchirox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I wanna buy this book (Street FIghter: Eternal Challenge, catalog # 3529607, ISBN 193279624X) but overstock.com says that the book was not released yet. I checked Amazon.com and it says that book was released in December 2004. Bn.com says the book was released in January 2005.

I want to get in on the $1 shipping promotion, so could someone give me advice on what to do? Should I buy it now and see if it comes in December (so...how IS the pre-order situation at overstock.com)? Or is shipping not too bad (after aug. 15) and I should just wait it out...

Also...i did the online chat w/ customer service and they said that although their competitors may have the book already, they won't be getting it until 12/01/2005.

This book is cheapest at overstock.com and I also want to use paypal..that's why i wanna buy it from there..

Thanks for any input guys!

[quote name='menchirox']I wanna buy this book (Street FIghter: Eternal Challenge, catalog # 3529607, ISBN 193279624X) but overstock.com says that the book was not released yet. I checked Amazon.com and it says that book was released in December 2004. Bn.com says the book was released in January 2005.

I want to get in on the $1 shipping promotion, so could someone give me advice on what to do? Should I buy it now and see if it comes in December (so...how IS the pre-order situation at overstock.com)? Or is shipping not too bad (after aug. 15) and I should just wait it out...

Also...i did the online chat w/ customer service and they said that although their competitors may have the book already, they won't be getting it until 12/01/2005.

This book is cheapest at overstock.com and I also want to use paypal..that's why i wanna buy it from there..

Thanks for any input guys![/QUOTE]

Well...the way I see it, shipping on a book should only be a couple of dollars or so. I'd say order it now. Worst case scenario: they don't get the book in and you get your cash back. Otherwise, you'd get the book with the $1 shipping, or (at worst) $2 or $3 more. Best of luck to you.

I have pre-order from overstock. What ever promos are going on you will get when it ships. When you check out whatever the invoice says it what you will be charged when the book drops.

bread's done
Back