Overstock: Logitech XBOX wireless controller (new model) $20.44 including shipping!

I am glad I got in on the $12.50 shipped deal from justdeals.com a while back on these. They were refurbs too, a few people had issues, but mine were fine.

This is still a pretty good deal, thanks for the post.

Just got mine from overstock. DOA out of the box. Left analog stick does not recenter automatically. Don't think anyone ever checked this out before stamping it "refurbished". Won't be ordering refurbished from overstock or of a logitech product ever again.

I received my order (1 xbox, 1 PS2) about a week ago. Both controllers had a QC passed sticker on it. They both worked fine, but the PS2 had 2 moldy batteries in it. Took me a while to clean it all out. Xbox controller looked brand new.

BTW, Overstock really sucks with returns since they charge you a restocking fee. A bunch of assholes me think they are.:booty: If you get one that does not work, I would suggest you call them up and tell them you're really pissed. Threaten to never shop with them ever again. I did that once when I got a busted product and not only did they not charge me a restocking fee, they also gave me a $5 off coupon good for my next purchase.

Yes, they waived the restocking fee and said they'd send me a pre-paid shipping label for UPS. Then they asked me if I wanted a refund or another of the same item. Hah.

I'd go with another Controller. For what your saving you can afford to take some risks. Besides most people who have gotten refurbs said they worked perfectly. Your condition is the exception, not the rule.

Good controllers. The analogs are a little looser than the first party Microsoft pads and the triggers are much more sensitive. I normally rest my fingers on the triggers and I kept unintentionally setting them off without even trying. That's ultimately why I sold mine. Still, if you don't mind the sensitivity of the triggers or the looser analogs, its probably the best wireless controller you can get for the Xbox.

I'd get one if I wasn't planning to get the XBOX 360 this November, but I here it's a great controller and I have the PS2 one and it's great.

BTW, anybody notice where it says EA Sports? What's up with that?

bread's done
Back