Overwatch Team

victimsofadown

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this is the right place, but if you're like me and love Overwatch but play solo then you've likely been getting raped in ranked matches. I'd love to get more people on my list who play competitive and work as a team (and maybe use a headset).

If this sounds interesting then add me and send me a message on XBL: victimsofadown

This topic is over 2 months old, but I thought I'd resurrect it with pretty much the same gist.

I picked up Overwatch a few weeks back and really like it (currently level 26 or 27) and could use other people to play and work  together with. If anyone is interested they can send me a message at dokstarr on xbox live.

I was going to make a thread just for this. I'm tired of getting stomped after placement matches. I ALWAYS start in gold, very close to platinum, and I get nailed to silver after a few days. If there are people that play on Xbox One, throw down your gamertag and I'll friend you. I'm not sure if the OP still posts, but if you do, turn this into a wiki so we canbget all these names on there.
My gamertag is RedcrosseKnight
I am a support main. I can play most supports and am dynamic for wjatever the situation calls for. (Mercy and Lucio mains)

** If the OP doesn't respond or can't wiki the thread, I'll start one at the beginning of season 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back