Own a PS3? Make some credit off the PSN Welcome Back thing!

haize

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So with the PSN coming back up they are offering the Welcome back program for PSN users. I know that you get to pick like 2 out of 5 titles to download on your PS3.

If i recall the titles are:
Infamous
Little Big Planet
Wipeout HD
Super Stardust HD
Dead Nation

anyway... if you own infamous or Little Big Planet already and dont have an interest or already own the other digital titles offered, then you might want to do what i did.

I traded in Infamous and Little Big Planet to GS and added in Blur, which i picked up for $11 with a coupon at best buy. They are having that trade 3 and get an extra $10 promo and so i ended up getting like $40 in store credit for all 3. Im pretty sure that the trade in values for Infamous and Little Big Planet will drop soon when the PS Store comes back online on May 24th. Anyway its not a bad way to get some credit out of those games knowing you can pick them back up for free digitally on PSN soon. Sure you lose the hard copy of the game, but if thats not important to you then you come out ahead really.

Then with your credit you can buy any game you want or have a large chunk towards a new release.

Just something I thought id mention.

bread's done
Back