owner of this email addy

me either thats why i did this first :D. i dont like emailing ppl i dont know i feel uncomfortable. seriously

j_inf

[quote name='punqsux']now...im no genius...but, wouldnt it have been simpler to just....FREAKING E-MAIL THEM?!!!?[/quote]

Hang on, I'll post a new thread with a poll and find out...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='punqsux']now...im no genius...but, wouldnt it have been simpler to just....FREAKING E-MAIL THEM?!!!?[/quote]

Hang on, I'll post a new thread with a poll and find out...[/quote]

make sure you specify the all replies in said poll must be typed with your nose

[quote name='punqsux']now...im no genius...but, wouldnt it have been simpler to just....FREAKING E-MAIL THEM?!!!?[/quote]
You and your crazy logic. :roll: Its people like you who take the fun out of making stupid mistakes just because you "think things through".

You don't feel comfortable e-mailing someone that most likely only one person will see, but you do feel comfortable posting on a message board that more than 20,000 people can see? Damn, and I thought you were going to say something stupid, man you fooled me.

i dont know the guy so it would be it would be uncomfortable for me. it would be like cold calling someone you didnt know. even though alot of ppl (and its no where near 20000) see this it doesnt have the same effect on me as a email would. to each their own i say but i guess you wouldnt.

j_inf

bread's done
Back