OXM to "unveil one of Xbox 360’s top secret titles" 10/25 issue

[quote name='zewone']Path of Neo looks super badass. I hope it plays well.[/QUOTE]
Mark my words, when the game is released I will have the last laugh.

Mass Effect!? Top Secret, OMG, why hype stuff that people already know about. Thanks for clearing this up guys, I was really hoping for something special here I guessl MS still doesnt know how to surprise people.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mass Effect!? Top Secret, OMG, why hype stuff that people already know about. Thanks for clearing this up guys, I was really hoping for something special here I guessl MS still doesnt know how to surprise people.[/QUOTE]

yeah, magazines are usually a few weeks behind the internet. it's rare that I read something I haven't seen on the net first...now I have to rely on them for ...*gasp*... editorial content.

I dont think it will be a secret I think it will be something we already know about it will be just confirming unconfirmed info.

This just came to me....

Maybe Half Life 2... since I havn't heard anything abotu the XBOX version in month... they might of scrapped it over to 360...

[quote name='Quackzilla']Enter the Matrix sucked ass, the Matrix Online sucks ass, and Path of Neo is going to suck ass too.

EA fucked you twice, why do you expect them to be good the third time?[/QUOTE]

I know that everyone hates on EA, but the Enter the Matrix game was made by Atari and so is the sequel.

But its still going to suck.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Perhaps its the only game that could make me even CONSIDER buying a 360:

A sequel to "McDonalds Presents: Mick and Mack - Global Gladiators!"

*drool*[/QUOTE]

God, one can only hope. That recycling minigame trumps anything on current consoles right now. Silly Mick, you can't recycle anvils!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']God, one can only hope. That recycling minigame trumps anything on current consoles right now. Silly Mick, you can't recycle anvils![/QUOTE]

wow, for about 15 years of my life, i thought i was the only one who knew what the hell that game was, thank you CAG'ers, thank you, my life is complete.

I love Bioware, and Mass Effect looks great. If I don't have an Xbox 360 by the time Mass Effect comes out I will be buying a 360 so I can play it.
The reason I bought my Xbox was because I couldn't wait for KotOR to come out on PC.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Enter the Matrix sucked ass, the Matrix Online sucks ass, and Path of Neo is going to suck ass too.

EA fucked you twice, why do you expect them to be good the third time?[/QUOTE]
Do you even take a look at what game you're bashing or do you just make connections between two things you hate regardless of fact?

If you're going to bash the game, do it right.

""Mass Effect" is a science fiction action-RPG created by BioWare Corp., the commercially and critically acclaimed RPG developer of "Jade Empire," "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic," "Neverwinter Nights," and the "Baldur's Gate" series."

AHHHH that's why it didn't ring a bell, not my cup of tea. :)

bread's done
Back