OXM w/Disk $7.50, Nintendo Power $4 and Other Magazine Discounts at Amazon

loserboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9139[/IMG-R]If you've ordered a video game from Amazon in the last month or so they were running a promotion where you can receive 50% off video game magazine subscriptions. Now, Amazon is running a $5 off magazine subscriptions promotion for the month of September (this comes off the FINAL price and not the original price). I was able to renew my subs to OXM (w disc); Nintendo Power; and Official Playstation Magazine for a total of $16.45 for all three subscription renewals.

FYI: PROMO DOESN'T SHOW UP UNITL CHECKOUT SCREEN!!!!

:wii: Nintendo Power
:360: Official Xbox Magazine w/Disc
:ps3: PlayStation: The Official Magazine
:pc: PC Gamer

Last edited by a moderator:
That's messed up. I'm pretty sure it was you had to buy a game before Aug 31st to qualify not that the promo expired then, most of us got it after Aug 31st.

[quote name='J7.']That's messed up. I'm pretty sure it was you had to buy a game before Aug 31st to qualify not that the promo expired then, most of us got it after Aug 31st.[/QUOTE]

Weird... I ordered Halo 3 ODST this month. I guess it was the 120gb HD I ordered in late July with the 50% promo. Ah well.

I just used an email link I got when Prototype was Gold Box Deal back in late july, early august and it worked fine for me to get oxm for 7.48. Thanks op!

bread's done
Back