Ozzfest

Ranger Rick

CAGiversary!
Anyone going or have already been there this year? I'm Heading to the Dodge on Saturday. Should be cool considering I got my tickets for $5 :D

\m/

[quote name='Ranger Rick']Should be cool considering I got my tickets for $5 :D[/quote]

Well...they did come free with that last Ozzy CD

I think I've got a couple friends going though...not too many

Already went in 100+ degree heat... ugh. Concert rocked but no good in heat :hot:. Lots of people + stagnant air heat = owned.

I went last week in St. Louis. 100+ heat. Concert was alright. Lamb of God was great and Lordi and fun to watch. Ozzy is definately showing his wear. Cant complain with free tickets though. My venue tried charging $20 to park when it is normally free. The lot was empty cause everybody parked across the street. Pretty funny.

I'm going tomorrow at Indy. It sucks though because there's only two bands I wanna see. 3IoB plays at 1:25 and then I'll have to wait until 9:40 to see Ozzy.

I'd attempt to sneak an egg in to throw at that cunt Sharon Osborne, but naturally the only seats available to the public were lawn seats at DTE. Why someone hasn't punched her in the face yet is beyond me. Seriously, how many bands has she shit on over the years?

I just went to Ozzfest in Chicago last Friday. It was my 1st Ozzfest and it was a lot of fun. I only wanted to see about 3 bands, the line-up this year is a little thin compared to previous years imo. I got Static-X's and Jamey Jasta's (Hatebreed singer) autographs, so that was a cool and unexpected suprise. I am a huge Hatebreed fan so I was glad to meet Jamey, he was completely cool, would talk to you and everything. Static-X were dicks, they didn't talk or even react to you speaking (high maybe?). I was suprised at how awesome Ozzy was, he still has "it" on stage.

Oh, there is a HILARIOUS video package before Ozzy comes out on stage, people really loved that. Overall Ozzfest was awesome and I wouldn't have any reservations about paying to go in the future.

bread's done
Back