P.C. Richard and Son -buy one, get one 50% off on ALL video games (6/10/12 - 6/16/12)

How i miss the days of NYC for PC Richard and their deals. May be worth it for their high shipping if it was online too.

I'm assuming it is B&M only, as the website didn't have the sale posted anywhere, just a link to the print ad.

Don't support these axxholes. They are charging tax on the full value of the sale, and then providing you the discount. This nullifies most of your gains.
So, on two $40.00, you'll be taxed about $7.10. Then, it'll provide your discount. It's not a great deal, but it's deceiving, and it's not how it shows on the receipt that they give you.

[quote name='dragonjud']Don't support these axxholes. They are charging tax on the full value of the sale, and then providing you the discount. This nullifies most of your gains.
So, on two $40.00, you'll be taxed about $7.10. Then, it'll provide your discount. It's not a great deal, but it's deceiving, and it's not how it shows on the receipt that they give you.[/QUOTE]
That's creative bookkeeping, don't get me wrong, I hate it too :p If you use a coupon or something, the discount comes after everything is taxed ( a lot of places do that though). So yeah, you pay taxes on the coupons you use :lol:

bread's done
Back