P.O. your friends using Hannah Montana!

It's a shame you can't do anything before 5am. Oh well.

My friend will be receiving a 5am wakeup call :rofl:

This will be the third early morning automated wake up call I've sent to him. The first two were Spider-Man and Samuel L Jackson. He's going to be really pissed at me.

They had something simmilar to this with Borat awhile ago. It was actually pretty funny because you could customize what he said, such as I told my friend he had a nice vagine. You couldn't pick the time though, so that makes this even more annoying.

I should probably have it call my friend at like 5 a.m. since he did that to me with the Target Black Friday wake-up call.

But this'll do.

I just got a text from my friend:

"fuck you."

I think it's safe to say this works.

Just to clarify, he also sent me this:

"Get off the internet."

Yeah, it works.

and you can call earlier than 5 on the west coast, and later than 10 on the east coast, just change the Time zone to make it whatever time you want. Also you can use the Alaska and Hawaii zones to hilarious effect. call an east coast friend at 10 PM Hawaii time, that's 4 o clock in the morning. Call a West coaster at 6 AM EST, that's 3AM PST

Have fun!

i made it call my friend at 2:30 and i called him to make sure it worked and he was like what the heck was hannah montana callin me for?! hahahah

fyi - it uses the number you enter as yours as the Caller ID. I tried it on myself and my wife picked up the phone and was like what the hell is 666-666-6666

Additionally it appears you can make immediate calls by setting it to the half-hour that just passed. For instance it's 18:10 here, so setting it to 18:00 makes it call immediately.

I never thought I'd say it but bless Wal Mart.

I just sent about 20 or so.... I love these things...

Anyone bored enough to set it up to send every hour for an entire day... Or 3 times a day for a month...

OHH the possibilities.

edit:

Ohh so much fun, new tactic. Put a mutual friends number as 'your' number so when it calls someone it registers on there caller ID as that persons number. So much drama from the safety of your computer...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lice']I just sent about 20 or so.... I love these things...

Anyone bored enough to set it up to send every hour for an entire day... Or 3 times a day for a month...

OHH the possibilities.

edit:

Ohh so much fun, new tactic. Put a mutual friends number as 'your' number so when it calls someone it registers on there caller ID as that persons number. So much drama from the safety of your computer...[/quote]

This is amazing.

I just set it up to call 2 friends, and put in their respective #'s as the person it's from. It's gonna be awesome.

EDIT: just tested it on my office phone with a fake email to see if it went through, and it worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnnypark']This is amazing.

I just set it up to call 2 friends, and put in their respective #'s as the person it's from. It's gonna be awesome.

EDIT: just tested it on my office phone with a fake email to see if it went through, and it worked fine.[/QUOTE]
Yes this is indeed hilarious that you can make it look like its from any number you want. I'm going to use it to make my friends at work think they're missing calls from the girls of their dreams.

You don't even know the fun I am going to have with this. Just imagine getting a wake up call from Hannah Montana at 5 in the morning. Priceless.

I just sent this to the person who sits in the cube next to me. I set it up last night, and a few minutes ago she says, "Hannah Montana just called me to remind me about my cooking class" yes hilarious. I will be sending this to everyone.

I just sent this to my wife, she hates Hannah so this should be funny. I remember the Snakes on a Plane one with Samuel L Jackson.

I'm really tempted to use this to get the guy who sits next to me at work, but i'm not sure how funny he'd find this.

bread's done
Back