Pac-Man Jones signs Pro Wrestling contract

TNA SIGNS SUSPENDED NFL STAR TO WRESTLING CONTRACT...SERIOUSLY
by Mike Johnson @ 12:15:00 AM on 7/30/2007

"PWInsider.com has confirmed that TNA has signed suspended Tennessee Titan cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones to a deal that will see the NFL star perform as a professional wrestler. The deal was signed late last week.

Jones is currently suspended for the entire 2007 NFL season without pay for off-the-field personal conduct problems, including a Las Vegas strip club shooting incident that left former independent pro wrestling Tommy Urbanski paralyzed. Jones' NFL suspension could be lifted 10 games into the season pending a hearing but was recently informed he wouldn't be allowed to attend the Tennessee Titans' training camp.

According to one source, the Titans organization has no issue with Jones getting involved with TNA. Before anyone asks, I was told this wasn't a Vince Russo idea.

We'll have more on this tomorrow on the site."

TNA iMPACT! is on every Thursday Night on Spike TV at 9pm eastern, 8pm central.

Well new news....

Pacman Jones-DB- Titans Jul. 30 - 8:39 am et

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling has contacted suspended DB Pacman Jones "to participate in their line of entertainment.''

This news is just oozing class. While Pacman’s attorney says he wouldn’t be physically involved, he could be used in some form to add publicity to the TNA. His attorney also mentions his desire to return to the Titans.
Source: Nashville Tennessean

it would only be good if this was his outfit:

PacmanCostumeFromDaqmustang.jpg

[quote name='Graystone']Only thing I have to say when I read something like this is David Arquette.[/QUOTE]

Atleast Pac-Man Jones is an athlete and not some 120lb wannabe actor.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']TNA signs this piece of shit criminal while Mike Sanders sits at home unused and underappreciated.[/quote]

He's a solid C+.

TNA employed Mike Sanders in the past and it just didn't work out for him there. This is an odd signing, but I don't see it being a particularly good one, even if Jones is able to get some attention TNA's way.

bread's done
Back