pac man VS

Has anyone tried using the cable to link the GBA to the wii , and is it worth the $8 for the cable tp play this game? Do you know where I can get the cable cheaper? Mickey

[quote name='mickeyp']Has anyone tried using the cable to link the GBA to the wii , and is it worth the $8 for the cable tp play this game? Do you know where I can get the cable cheaper? Mickey[/quote]It's worth it. This is probably one of the best original concepts for a game in a long, long time. $8 seems about right. Here's a slightly cheaper 3rd party one: http://www.amazon.com/MADCATZ-55665..._1_1/105-8423805-9554015?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Pac-Man Vs is GREAT.
I have it and play it with my friends regularly. Super easy to learn and pick up so even casual gamers get sucked in. But this game gets really competitive amongst the hardcore, with the ghost players trying to work together but at the same time, backstab each other to catch Pac themselves.

A lot of fun.

The Nintendo Puzzle Collection,
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-4a-49-en-15-puzzle+collection-70-23g.html
comes with a GBA to Cube cable because it allows for you download (till you turn off your GBA) any of the puzzle games on it to your GBA. If just the cable is going to be $8, this game is not too shabby at only a hair over $20.

[quote name='mickeyp']I have the GBA SP I think the cable is a different type than the one for just the GBA.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is, I use the SP with it fine.

[quote name='mickeyp']I have the GBA SP I think the cable is a different type than the one for just the GBA.[/quote]Nope, it's the same. The Micro needs all sorts of special things, but the GBA and GBA SP use the same one.

Man, this game is great. I only wish there were some sort of wireless GBA-GCN connector. That, paired with a few wavebirds, and you could pass around the GBA easily. Oh well, I can dream.

I got the cable today. It worked on the wii. So I am happy and it was a fun game to play. I am glad I got it. Any other game I can use this cable for to connect with the wii? Mickey

There are a few others that come to mind... Most of them require you to have a BUNCH of cables and a BUNCH of gameboys though to utilize fully. Anyway, these are all gamecube games:
Zelda: 4 Swords
(I think there was a post recently about this being fairly cheap somewhere. The GBA and cable aren't strictly necessary for 1 player mode, but it's sorta fun. If you want to play with 2+ people, you'll need more gameboys, and cables)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.
Similar to above.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD.
Eh, whatever. I think you can battle or something in this game. =p

There was also a little something you could do in Animal Crossing too. Harvest Moon as well, if you had the GBA game. Finally, IIRC, there was some Metroid game you could link GCN/GBA. I think that's about everything though... The GBA/GCN link thing never really took off.

how about the gamecube warioware game I think you can get games for that to transfer. But I already have warioware for the GBA so that is probably not worth it.

bread's done
Back