Pac Pix $9.99 @ Best Buy B&M

MrNEWZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Didn't see this posted elsewhere, but when I was roaming Best Buy yesterday, I noticed that PAC PIX for the Nintendo DS finally dropped there. They had several copies for $9.99 (this is different than PAC N' ROLL, which showed up on the original price drop list at $19.99).

Just an FYI.

-Michael

I still haven't open my pac pix yet.I bought along time ago during the kb sale for $10.I should really stop my addition of buying so many cheap games.

[quote name='fatbeer']I still haven't open my pac pix yet.I bought along time ago during the kb sale for $10.I should really stop my addition of buying so many cheap games.[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem. Between that and the new games I get when I must play them... ;-)

-Michael

I shoud probably buy it as well. I had it when I had madagascar and pic pix from the DS bundle @ TRU (but traded the 2 for phoenix wright :bouncy:).

Is Pac Pix a good game for $10?

Definitely. It's a short game, and the graphics aren't going to wow you....but it is definitely a fun game. I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

As far as Best Buy goes, note that Pac N Roll and Frogger Helmut Chaos are also $9.99 (both are decent, but not great games). I hear Puyo Pop Fever is also that price, but I could never find it :(

[quote name='Magehart']
Is Pac Pix a good game for $10?[/QUOTE]

Whoa, gotta get that Dig Dug.

edit: i know these aren't DS games but has anyone checked the price on Fire Emblem: SS and Wario Twisted on GBA (too see if it dropped there as well)? The Best Buy website isn't listing them for some reason.

I couldn't stand Pac Pix. $10 is a ripoff, but apparently some people like it. Oh well, posting my opinion as well so it's not painted as a rosey game everyone should own. :p

Weird, my local BB had one copy of Dig Dug at $9.99 about 3-4 months ago. Didn't post since I picked it up (nearly grabbing it out of the hands of another guy who walked up and was heading right towards it too ;) ) and didn't see a similar price on the website.

If nothing else, hit up local BBs just to see what they're clearing out. It seems like many stores have been putting on unadvertised clearance sales and moving stock. (it was around this time a few years ago I picked up a pristine "open box" DVD recorder for about 75% off retail at a BB)

bread's done
Back