Pachter likes to read CheapassGamer website ^__^

I wonder how "influenced" he is by stuff he reads on the forums. because a lot of his predictions sound like they would be straight from a forum-goer's post.

edit: whats with the ^__^

This will be notable when Pachter starts doing real research instead of writing what sound like GameFAQs posts and pushing it off as research.

That's kinda cool. Any press for CAG should in theory be good, but probably will just bring hordes of idiots to our door ;)

[quote name='Chacrana']Wow, so when will "Patcher" fix Ubisoft's port of RE4?

[/QUOTE]

Fixed...yes I know about the users made patches and textures, but the lighting is still a mess :(

Pachter is the guy who was interview on one of the Cagcasts, right? If anyone hasn't listened to it, it's a really interesting interview. We don't often hear about the daily life of an analyst.

[quote name='Apossum']I wonder how "influenced" he is by stuff he reads on the forums. because a lot of his predictions sound like they would be straight from a forum-goer's post.

edit: whats with the ^__^[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Pachter may read CAG, but for his sake, I hope his superiors don't. You could find plenty of people with better information/predictions than him. He gets a lot of press for someone who claims the PS3 will win this generation and that the Wii will get an external HDD sometime soon.

And nongame can't end a sentence without habitually making those faces. It's harmlessly infuriating.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I wonder if he's noticed how brutaly we insult him and all analysts like him.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he sleeps well at night knowing how substantially he gets paid to do the exact same thing we do every day for free. :lol:

[quote name='PyroGamer']I wonder if he's noticed how brutaly we insult him and all analysts like him.[/quote]He has an account on GAF, where half the members are Pachter wanna-bes, so I think he can handle CAG.

[quote name='Vegan']Pachter is the guy who was interview on one of the Cagcasts, right? If anyone hasn't listened to it, it's a really interesting interview. We don't often hear about the daily life of an analyst.[/QUOTE]

That was the first CAGcast where I said "Wow, these guys are getting to be serious journalists," rather than just "wow, these guys are awesome."

Yes, quite a nice mention from Pachter... but not at all surprising as I was under the impression him and Cheapy were pals.

While I haven't heard the audio clip I think it is safe to say that CAG has arrived. Gratz Cheapy and CAG. Nothing but good things can come from this. :thumbsup:

I have to roll my wads of cash tight. How else would I fit all the money I save by visiting this site into my pockets?

bread's done
Back