Paid iPhone/iPad apps for free legally with promo codes

Netuddki

CAG Veteran
Hi,

There is a website, where you can get hundreds(!) of paid iPhone / iPad apps for free directly from iTunes by using Promo Codes given away directly by the developers of the apps. It is legal. No warez!

There is no contest, no lottery.

Just register and take a code with a single button click for your favorite game or app.

You can take one code every 24 hours with one account.
You can have as many accounts as many iTunes account you have.

Only US store users!
How to get a US store account even if you don't live in the US, please read the FAQ!

It's free!

promodispenser.com

[quote name='darundal']Requires you to register your App Store ID with them and to review everything you download.[/QUOTE]

Buuh... bad, bad people! They want something for you to do...

Even if you are a cheep ass gamer, being so cheap is already ridiculous.

If you can't even do so much for free stuff, then you don't have to use the service.

Those devs were working hard for making those games. You don't even have to pay for that. Not even willing to give back a few words in exchange as a "thank you" takes the cheap out of you as a gamer... guess what remains :applause:

[quote name='Netuddki']Buuh... bad, bad people! They want something for you to do...

Even if you are a cheep ass gamer, being so cheap is already ridiculous.

If you can't even do so much for free stuff, then you don't have to use the service.

Those devs were working hard for making those games. You don't even have to pay for that. Not even willing to give back a few words in exchange as a "thank you" takes the cheap out of you as a gamer... guess what remains :applause:[/QUOTE]

Chill out. He was just posting the fine print for people. He didn't pass judgment or disparage it in any way. Be nice if you're going to use this forum to advertise your site.

[quote name='louiedog']Chill out. He was just posting the fine print for people. He didn't pass judgment or disparage it in any way. Be nice if you're going to use this forum to advertise your site.[/QUOTE]

yup i agree chill out its only one guy that commented it wasnt a whole army so relax

The site is legit, just have had problems with it. I reviewed an app, it keeps telling me I need to review it before getting another app free...doesn't make sense. Go to the website and read the faq and other information on there, they tell you how they get the promo codes to give out free. Don't pass judgement and bash it until you know the full details.

[quote name='intoxicated662']The site is legit, just have had problems with it. I reviewed an app, it keeps telling me I need to review it before getting another app free...doesn't make sense. Go to the website and read the faq and other information on there, they tell you how they get the promo codes to give out free. Don't pass judgement and bash it until you know the full details.[/QUOTE]

Who bashed it or passed judgement?

That site was crap, I looked through the first 5 pages of apps and they all sucked. You're better off just checking freeappaday.com every day instead. They've had some REALLY good games for free and all you have to do is check the site every day.

bread's done
Back