*Paidthefastest.com - Get paid fast and easy w/proof!!!!*

rockeith

CAGiversary!
This site is called Paid the Fastest, you can go on there and do surveys and free offers and rack up a pretty good sum of money, and anything over $3 you can request to cash out to your PayPal account, and they will pay you within 24 hours! Easiest place I've ever seen! The site also has 2 games you can play for extra cash. The first game is "Spin the Wheel".

SpinTheWheel is a new concept to making money online. Each day you have the chance to take 5 spins on the board. Prizes range from cash, points, or more spins.Y
ou earn spins by doing offers. Over 90% of the offers are worth a spin. Just check the offer payout area when doing an offer to see if it says "1 spin". Playing the game is simple. You just need to hit the "SPIN" button. The wheel will stop on its own. You will be automaticly credited for your winnings. There are NO losing spaces on the wheel. Each spin will result in something positive. You can only use 5 spins a day max if you have enough.

The next game is "Higher or Lower".
This game costs $1 to play, with the possibility to win up to $2.40! You can play Higher or Lower once per 24 hour period. The game is simple. You are dealt 10 cards face down. The first one automaticlly shows when you start. You need to guess if the next card is higher or lower. The card numbers start at 1 and go to 12. The more cards you guess right, the more you win. You are allowed one miss without losing, but if you guess two cards wrong you will lose all your earnings. If you miss once, you can stop and cashout at any time and earn the amount you have at that time. This is really fun, easy, and addictive. Try it out if you want.

http://www.paidthefastest.com/members/register.php?ref=rockeith

Last edited by a moderator:
:)
It's only been a few days since I've begun. Easy money.
My first payments:
1stpayment.jpg

2ndpayment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can personally give credit to this site. Second day on the site, (barely doing any offers, didn't have much time) and I got $3.10. Cashed out, got it the next day, happy camper on my side.

[quote name='ccohen322']i'll give it a shot.
signed up w/ your ref.
thanks[/quote]
thanks. if you need any help just let me know.

[quote name='MeltingPrism']What is fraud ptf? It's asking in the sign up, do you plan to fraud ptf?

Referral trade?

PS: How do I spin the wheel?[/QUOTE]
Fraud is using false information when doing offers. When you log on just click the wheel image on the left hand side of the page and that should take you to the app for that game.

bread's done
Back