Painkiller Hell Wars

ma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I picked this game up out of a CompUSA clearance bin around Christmas, but just got around to playing it. The framerate stutters, the textures are a little bland (gray/brown everywhere), but I am having a blast with the game. Lots of good old doom/serious sam style killing. The heavy metal music really makes the atmosphere too.

The loading screen looks like a colonoscopy, though...

Anybody else pick this up? What did you think?

Sadly, Live is dead. If anybody wants to try it out sometime, drop me a friend request.

--matt

You could check Best Buy as it was part of their big clearance last month. It all depends if there is still a copy to be found. I remember seeing it priced at 9.99

Just snagged this for $5 the other day at Comp USA. Was trying to decide if I should keep it but I keep hearing pretty decent things about it so I just may.

[quote name='lawdood']Just snagged this for $5 the other day at Comp USA. Was trying to decide if I should keep it but I keep hearing pretty decent things about it so I just may.[/QUOTE]
If you decide it's not for you, give me a shout.

[quote name='eaglebeak']You could check Best Buy as it was part of their big clearance last month. It all depends if there is still a copy to be found. I remember seeing it priced at 9.99[/quote]

Believe me....I would have snagged it if it was stocked at me local Bestbuy. I may go the EB games route though. $15 is not bad at all!

bread's done
Back