Pakutch Tower Burger - Lunch with CheapyD

[quote name='xeno']and still have room for some beavers tails?[/quote]
you got that damn right lol plus a few beers

Definitely a cool burger. CheapyD, how far is this burger place from the Shibuya station or Tower Records. Hopefully the price is good and not like how much I was spending at Lotte and Mos Burger.

UPDATED: Thanks mox2, just saw the burger cost around $15 which is a lot but I guess compared to buying a media pizza at Pizza Hut, Pizza La or Dominos at $30....I'd give it atry.

Its very close to the station and definitely more expensive than those terrible fast food joints.

HAMBURGER
グルメバーガー ¥680
グルメホットバーガー \680
※各種コンボセットあり
タワーバーガー \1,580

DRINK
トニックウォーター \280 
カールスバーグ樽生 \550
グラスワイン \500
グラスシャンパン \500~

SWEETS&SIDE DISHES
フィッシュフライ \480
コーンポタージュ \380
きまぐれケーキプレート \680

Yeah, very expensive but I guess to stay away from the novelty of eating cheap at 7-11, Food Mart or Lawsons... I'd love to give that place a try! Cool video, thanks for sharing as always!

My friends and I each knocked this thing down during one of our nights in Shibuya. Unfortunately, they stopped doing the picture-on-the-wall-Challenge, but I was determined to eat the thing anyway. It actually wasn't difficult at all to finish, but it was pretty intimidating even sitting in front of me. Delicious burger, though.

It's like three blocks west of the JR station, so don't bother taking a cab.

that looks pretty good :lol:

I live in a small town in Canada called Nanaimo. The Biggest burger here that I've seen is at mrs.riches: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/funguise/BigBurger6.jpg (that's the best pic I could find on the web) it costs about $27 comes with fries and they take your picture for a bit extra i think.

Of course, after seeing the other pics in this thread the mrs.riches burger doesn't even compare...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back