PAL version of Little Big Planet 19.95 @ GameDealDaily.com

I'm still holding out for the NA version if only because I don't want all that trouble with DLC

but yea Game Deal Daily is pretty awesome with some deals, and the guy posts here

[quote name='buckythekat']I'm still holding out for the NA version if only because I don't want all that trouble with DLC

but yea Game Deal Daily is pretty awesome with some deals, and the guy posts here[/QUOTE]

Too bad you couldn't get in on the LBP deal from Amazon just a couple weeks back. $30 shipped.

[quote name='buckythekat']I'm still holding out for the NA version if only because I don't want all that trouble with DLC

but yea Game Deal Daily is pretty awesome with some deals, and the guy posts here[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was hesitant at first but I really dont care about DLC. But as long as I get to play with my friends online i'm good.

Plus at 19.95 it's a steal. Gamedealdaily.com u rock! :applause:

We just came across a few stray copies laying around and put them up on the site. They're almost sold out, but we should have more in stock sometime next week.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']It's sad that I bought this when they first had the deal up...and have yet to even unwrap the game yet...I hate work lol[/QUOTE]
Don't feel too bad I bought this game back in november and didn't get to play it until may because of work. And the only reason I got to play it was cause I got laid off.

but yea Game Deal Daily is pretty awesome with some deals, and the guy posts here[/QUOTE]What kind of problems with the DLC? Would you have to create like a German/Frence/British account and have your card on separate accounts?

[quote name='jrhawk42']Don't feel too bad I bought this game back in november and didn't get to play it until may because of work. And the only reason I got to play it was cause I got laid off.[/QUOTE]

wow,you definitely put shit in perspective with your comment..when you put it that way I should be happy I still have a job to go to...

bread's done
Back