PalmsandBeaches.com? Legit?

dstan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here At Palms And Beaches, We Specialize In Sales Of DVD Boxed-Sets. Categories Include Drama, Comady, Action/Advanture, And Romannce. We Offer Fast Free Stanard Shipping With The Option Of An Expidited Service Available At An Additional Charge.
That quote is from the main page. Right at the top. Notice the numerous spelling mistakes. Makes you wonder how professional they are (aside from the horrendous spelling, the grammar is bad as well)...

IMHO it looks like someone threw up a shoddy web site real quickly to bilk people out of their money...but I could be totally off. But the site does look real shady... I would stay away...

I found this website one day in the Google Shopping results for NCIS. I decided to place the order because of the great price. The DVD set arrived on time, in perfect condition, and I was very pleased with my purchase. I will defiantly be making more purchases for the upcoming holiday season. Anyways, I was just on their site and didn't see any spelling errors. I do understand that you can never be to careful when it comes to online orders.

YMMV

[quote name='Lorddebo']I found this website one day in the Google Shopping results for NCIS. I decided to place the order because of the great price. The DVD set arrived on time, in perfect condition, and I was very pleased with my purchase. I will defiantly be making more purchases for the upcoming holiday season. Anyways, I was just on their site and didn't see any spelling errors. I do understand that you can never be to careful when it comes to online orders.

YMMV[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's not shady at all...

[quote name='Lorddebo']I found this website one day in the Google Shopping results for NCIS. I decided to place the order because of the great price. The DVD set arrived on time, in perfect condition, and I was very pleased with my purchase. I will defiantly be making more purchases for the upcoming holiday season. Anyways, I was just on their site and didn't see any spelling errors. I do understand that you can never be to careful when it comes to online orders.

YMMV[/QUOTE]
ummm.... k.

for anyone wondering, i saw this a few days ago AFTER already ordering their "the wire: the complete series" for $59, and it arrived today in perfect condition.

bread's done
Back