Pan Am Season 1 Free On iTunes, Playstation Store, & Amazon VOD

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys, browsing the Playstation Store and noticed that the first season of Pan Am is FREE!! You can search for it or look for it to pop up. Amazon also has it for free but Zune Marketplace on Xbox Live has yet to offer it for free. iTunes also has it as well!!

So check the iTunes Store, Playstation Store or go here for Amazon!

ABC has yet to officially cancel the series but rumor is that it is dead in the water. The series got a 14 episode order and they only have the nine and some say the production is in flux. This seems to be a promotion to get the series out there....But free is free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Thanks OP!! The show doesn't seem like the type of show I would watch but I may give it a shot. Heck, it's free.

[quote name='kyrhon']Oh! Thanks OP!! The show doesn't seem like the type of show I would watch but I may give it a shot. Heck, it's free.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I said, then the misses got me into it cause its got some interesting stuff for guys. There's some coldwar era espionage going on.

Thanks! My wife and I enjoy this show and missed the last 2 eps, hope its not canceled. Its not the greatest writing but it has an interesting premise

[quote name='Davestation']Hey guys, browsing the Playstation Store and noticed that the first season of Pan Am is FREE!! You can search for it or look for it to pop up. Amazon also has it for free but Zune Marketplace on Xbox Live has yet to offer it for free. iTunes also has it as well!!

So check the iTunes Store, Playstation Store or go here for Amazon!

ABC has yet to officially cancel the series but rumor is that it is dead in the water. The series got a 14 episode order and they only have the nine and some say the production is in flux. This seems to be a promotion to get the series out there....But free is free![/QUOTE]

It's on the Xbox, it's on the Vudu app. :)

I was on Vudu about 03:00 and found it and was like sweet. Never watched it but watched the first episode and now I'm hooked.

I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes when it aired, and I thought the show kinda sucked. It got too ridiculous in a lot of areas. It felt like ABC wanted an HBO or AMC quality of show, but ended up with something that belonged on TNT.

Nailed down the season pass via Amazon VOD, and will get the others when I make it home.

Hopefully the season passes will continue with new episodes once they're available.

Not even sure it's worth having for free. I attempted to and failed to even make it through the first epsiode. Don't won't it dirtying up my queues.

I almost feel as if this aims to be ABCs response to mad men. Obviously nowhere near the writing. A shoddy watered down attempt at madmen with different scenarios and flight attendants. Is this accurate? I haven't actually seen any of it.

I actually like this show. Its not fantastic but they're trying something a little different. Its like a less bitchy desperate housewives with a hint of LOST in an airplane.

[quote name='calister23']Had wanted to watch it but always kept missing it when it aired...looks like now I can hopefully it doesn't end too soon though.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that it doesn't get cancelled but sadly this guy is probably right.

"It's not really in jeopardy of being canceled, it has already pretty much been canceled. It's already been pulled from ABC's midseason schedule and one of it's stars tweeted that the show had pretty much been canceled."

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...n-ever/112116/

I got to episode 5 last night and kind of bummed that I only have 4 left. :( And like Strike said hopefully the pass will carry over to the last episode. I wonder if they did the remaining episodes to the full 14 or just did one more?

bread's done
Back