Panasonic TC-P50X1 50" Plasma - now $770 total

[quote name='Techsticles']Do you have one of these? If so how are the black levels? Do they look gray-ish?[/QUOTE]

I do now.:cold: Grabbed one when it was still $669 earlier.

From what I have read the black levels are very good (it is a plasma, after all). I did quite a bit of research before pulling the trigger and found that the only issue that it may have is very light diagonal lines from the top left to the bottom right of the screen. This was an issue in the sets until June of this year. Any set manufactured after that has been fixed. I emailed Amazon before ordering to explain the issue to see if this counted as a defect (so it could be exchanged/returned without penalty), and they said yes it does. So now I'm just crossing my fingers.

Updated with new price. Went up quite a bit, but still a good deal. Got the call this morning to schedule the delivery for Friday afternoon. :)

I'll try to answer any questions on this if someone has any; I paid about $100 more then the current price back in September. Amazon has great white-glove delivery at no extra charge!

[quote name='Vader']Its on sale at sears for 699 till the 12th[/QUOTE]

I was just about to say this and I believe there are ways of getting it cheaper.

FYI this is also supposed to be probably the best 720p 50" plasma around.

bread's done
Back