Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] $32.49 on Amazon

I'll wait for $25. Already bought the DVDs when Funi said they absolutely weren't going to release the blus. fucking liars.

Made the same mistake with elfen lied :/ I'll probably also wait it'll be lower around bf

I'll wait for $25. Already bought the DVDs when Funi said they absolutely weren't going to release the blus. fucking liars.
Funimation has had its problems lately....

on a side note this new site format is making me nauseous.

Untitled-58.jpg

I have quite a few Funimation releases I'm holding on until the Blu release comes out because you always know they will release them.  Panty & Stocking I like but again, like Dark_Sage said, I'm waiting for it go cheaper before I bite on it (seen it all, just not buying it yet).  But then we have animes like Deadman Wonderland and the first season of A Certain Magical Index that are currently DVD only... until the inevitable re-release hits and it comes out on Blu.

After I got all of Soul Eater on DVD in 2010, it hit Blu only a few months later.  After that, I never bought a new Funi anime unless I knew it was something that was not in HD (which is extremely rare these days).  

bread's done
Back