Panzer Dragoon Saga $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='slidecage']we want pictures.[/QUOTE]

I'm with slidecage on this one. Not that a picture would do anything to help out, as he purchased it from a garage sale.

And what is up with all of these out of nowhere, "I got X uber rare game for dirt cheap" threads?

[quote name='Epic Wolf']easier to trade then sell it on CAG ;)...[/QUOTE]

Very true, but as you can tell by looking at my TL, I have garbage to offer in a trade for anything. :rofl:

[quote name='IkilledLassic']Garage Sale, Box of Saturn Shizer. Saw Panzer Dragoon Saga, paid $2.[/QUOTE]

Man, I gotta start hiting the Garage sale circuit! Big Ups to you!:applause:

Jesus. That's amazing!
I've dreamed of something like that happening, but I figured that whoeever STILL had it after all this time must know how much it is worth. Guess I was wrong, eh?

Congratulations! Also, let me know when you no longer need it, eh?

To be honest, I dont know much about Saturn Games. The garage sale had all kinds of crap....Seemed like the parents may have kicked the kids out or something. Bought an Altec Lansing 2.1 for $3, Panzer Saga $2 (Would of bought the box of saturn games and the saturn itself, but the saturn looked thoroughly beat up), and one of the kids case logics with about 80 cd's in it for $10.

and I also bought a bunch of older Transformers from the 80's for $3, including Optimus Prime, not complete. Dont know much about that either, was a GI joe kid.

[quote name='kimsh0t']i dont believe you until i see pictures thanks.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.
EDIT: Take a picture of all the stuff you got at the sale together, then I'll believe it's legit and you didnt'seek out a picture of panzer saga.

[quote name='punqsux']kimshot - no one cares what you believe, he dosent owe you a damn.[/QUOTE]
It's just that with that logic, I could open a thread that said "OMFGZORZ, I just picked up teh NINTENDO WRLD CHAMPONSHEPS GOLD CART 4 99CENTS!!!1 IT WAS At THIS GARAGE SALE WHER THE GUYE DNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND HE FOUND IT UNDR HIS BED N STUFF. OMFG"

So I think proof is necissary.

[quote name='punqsux']kimshot - no one cares what you believe, he dosent owe you a damn.[/QUOTE]

some people do :D

[quote name='fivecardstud']if verified this may be the find of the month, i think the dream of this garage sale is what keeps a lot of us going :)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. I hear that.

Personally, I don't care if he is lying (though why the hell would he? To get imaginary internet cred?), just the idea that such a thing could happen is worth it.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']It's just that with that logic, I could open a thread that said "OMFGZORZ, I just picked up teh NINTENDO WRLD CHAMPONSHEPS GOLD CART 4 99CENTS!!!1 IT WAS At THIS GARAGE SALE WHER THE GUYE DNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND HE FOUND IT UNDR HIS BED N STUFF. OMFG"

So I think proof is necissary.[/QUOTE]
you could but youre not, so i dont see your point :lol:

this is a message board, and more specifically a forum to brag, this isnt some court case where you have to proove everything to anyone, if you dont believe him, fine, just dismiss it and move on, dont thread crap.

by the way, i found a boxed vectrex with about 8 games and overlays at a garage sale a couple years ago for $5. good finds do happens.

i dont see why this is so unbelievable? ive seen saturn games for less than $2. do you really think the people pricing them so low know what they are worth and just price it so low to get rid of it? they have no idea.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Agreed.
EDIT: Take a picture of all the stuff you got at the sale together, then I'll believe it's legit and you didnt'seek out a picture of panzer saga.[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Also, maybe he doesn't know how to post a picture.

imageDisplay

Apparantly, neither do I...:oops:

But, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. :shame:

Well, isn't that nifty. Cheap ass deals do come true for those who believe.

I may pick up that $10 XCom UFO Defense I saw at the Book Broker, the same place where I got the $6 Last Blade 2, and the $10 Koudelka, and the $3 SotN... need I go on?

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Well, isn't that nifty. Cheap ass deals do come true for those who believe.

I may pick up that $10 XCom UFO Defense I saw at the Book Broker, the same place where I got the $6 Last Blade 2, and the $10 Koudelka, and the $3 SotN... need I go on?[/QUOTE]

Yes, please do. :rofl:

Doubters pwned again (unless he really did pay more). Congratulate, or don't post. Awesome find my friend, really awesome. I've started wanting to get a Saturn and PDS for a few days now, I just hope it's for $2. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back