panzer dragoon saga

baseball-star

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can get some sealed Panzer Dragoon Saga games cheap? I'd like to pay approximately $10-$20, b/c I think I can then sell them for much more $$$ on ebay. Please help a dude out, I'm trying to buy a 2nd home so that I can get out of Buffalo for the winter. BRRRR!!! its cold here. Later chaps.

It's rare to see a thread from a new-ish person that so begs out for a threadcrap.
I'm pleasantly surprised this thread has stayed as nice and polite as it has.

[quote name='baseball-star']Does anyone know where I can get some sealed Panzer Dragoon Saga games cheap? I'd like to pay approximately $10-$20, b/c I think I can then sell them for much more $$$ on ebay. Please help a dude out, I'm trying to buy a 2nd home so that I can get out of Buffalo for the winter. BRRRR!!! its cold here. Later chaps.[/quote]

BRRRR!!! It's not just cold in Buffalo, it's cold on this thread too :?

[quote name='maxflight']why are there topics like these?[/quote]

Well, somebody has to lived near powerlines or be the guy that did nothing but sniff glue when they were a kid.
You're just seeing one of the side effects

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='baseball-star']Does anyone know where I can get some sealed Panzer Dragoon Saga games cheap? I'd like to pay approximately $10-$20, b/c I think I can then sell them for much more $$$ on ebay. Please help a dude out, I'm trying to buy a 2nd home so that I can get out of Buffalo for the winter. BRRRR!!! its cold here. Later chaps.[/quote]

BRRRR!!! It's not just cold in Buffalo, it's cold on this thread too :?[/quote]

Don't worry. It will probably only take one or two good flames to heat the place right back up.

Wow, you guys are mean. Everybody lives near powerlines, thats how houses get power, i'm surprised you chaps didn't know that. So, is everyone going to make stupid comments, or is someone going to help me out? There must be SOMEWHERE to get this game cheap.......come on Cheapy-D, hook it up! What is the "dumbass of the day" award all about? Do you really want to nominate this thread? or me? Because a thread can't be a dumbass.......can it?

There is nowhere to get this game cheap save at possibly a yard sale. You will, however, never find that said yard/garage sale. Give up.

[quote name='baseball-star']Wow, you guys are mean. Everybody lives near powerlines, thats how houses get power, i'm surprised you chaps didn't know that. So, is everyone going to make stupid comments, or is someone going to help me out? There must be SOMEWHERE to get this game cheap.......come on Cheapy-D, hook it up! What is the "dumbass of the day" award all about? Do you really want to nominate this thread? or me? Because a thread can't be a dumbass.......can it?[/quote]

Ok, then we'll just nominate you dumbass of the day if that makes you feel better.

A. We're here to share the deals, not help someone assberry hoard them all and resell them for personal profit.

B. If PDS was available through some hidden magical doorway for $10-$20.. do you really think there would be any copies left after 10 minutes?

C. I'm betting its either drugs or drink.. because anyone intelligent enough to have the sort of job that would allow you to own two homes would not post such an asinine request.

Now do you understand why you and/or your thread is/are dumbass(es) of the week?

Ha, I actually bought this game for 10 bucks from a friend about 3 years ago. I played it and then promptly sold it on eBay for 160 bones.

While we're on the subject, is this game really good? Like, is it worth the money, or does it just garner a high price because it was a good Saturn RPG that was released late in the system's life?

[quote name='baseball-star']Wow, you guys are mean. Everybody lives near powerlines, thats how houses get power, i'm surprised you chaps didn't know that. So, is everyone going to make stupid comments, or is someone going to help me out? There must be SOMEWHERE to get this game cheap.......come on Cheapy-D, hook it up! What is the "dumbass of the day" award all about? Do you really want to nominate this thread? or me? Because a thread can't be a dumbass.......can it?[/quote]

youre right, we can be cruel, so ill tell you where you MIGHT be able to get this game for cheap.... youre only hope is that you find some completely ignorant to the fact this game is worth over 100 dollars. You're only going to find that at a garage sale, so go to every single one every single week, or possibly a flea market or pawn shop. So start looking and maybe someday youll get lucky.

I'm sorry Cornfed, I'm not trying to be stupid. Why were there A, B, and C parts to your response, was that a multiple choice question? Do you really eat lots of corn, or is that just your name?

bread's done
Back