Papa John's-10% off Games, and Electronics at Best Buy

bryankasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just ordered some lunch today and a couple of soda's to go with it. anyways they came in this cardboard carrier, went to throw it away and on the back there is a coupon for 10% off all electronics, including tv's games, etc and is good till 6/1. Not a bad deal if you are ordering food anyways.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']MMmmmm... Pizza... garagarlgegar...[/quote]

So that's what a Mon Calamari salivating sounds like.

interesting interesting. Maybe if you buy your PSP there on launch day, you save $25 and the lunch ends up being free, no?

did you order from the website?

I saw a commercial where for a limited time if you buy a large cheese pizza, they give you 5 toppings free. Anyone know anything about that?

I would go order pizza, if the Papa Johns near me knew how to make pizza. (seriously, once they gave me a half cooked pizza.)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I saw a commercial where for a limited time if you buy a large cheese pizza, they give you 5 toppings free. Anyone know anything about that?[/quote]

It's $10.99 around here for up to 5 toppings. PJ's is good pizza for a chain IMO, and this is a decent deal, since toppings are about $1.50 each.

Okay , no copies accepted but I will scan it while I am at work tomorow. Reread it and this is what it said-

10% off entertainment software including videogames for console or pc, dvd's or cd's

10% off hdtv's 699 and up.

SO no systems, etc, but hey its still a good deal imho.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']MMmmmm... Pizza... garagarlgegar...[/quote]

I just ordered some, too.

pizza.jpg

[quote name='CocaineReaver2k']Wow someone got pwn3d ^^^^[/quote]

considering I only eat cheese pizza without any of the other gross ass topings on there, no, i didn't.

//edit OMG U R T#EH Ub3R L337 4 5@y1NG TEH PWN3D!

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']MMmmmm... Pizza... garagarlgegar...[/quote]

I just ordered some, too.

pizza.jpg
[/quote]

Haha...I dont know WHAT it is..I love pizza, but that picture makes me sick....for some reason, the mental picture of a giant scab keeps popping in there.

[quote name='rabbitt']Papa John's is sick. Not only does their pizza look like a giant scab... it tastes like one too.[/quote]
Haha yeah I agree I cant understand why people think that tastes good :puke:

if you eat pizza hut pizza, you can;t talk bad about any other pizza.

seriously. Pizza hut is expensive and the nastiest pizza out there.

I wouldn't even redeem book it there any more.

[quote name='DenisDFat']if you eat pizza hut pizza, you can;t talk bad about any other pizza.

I wouldn't even redeem book it there any more.[/quote]

why dont you go kick over another magazine rack

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']too...much... sauce...[/quote]

Exactly... Papa John's definately OD's on the sauce. I tend to be partial to local resteraunts/chains but lately I think Dominos has been stepping it up. That super melt (or whatever it's called) pizza they have is awesome.

I've personally always thought Dominos is pretty tasty, the sauce is a little spicy and good. Pizza hut is the most horrible/greasy ass shit I've ever eaten in my life.

I haven't been to Papa John's in years. Actually, the last time I went there was only becuase I wanted to play that kick ass Konami Simpsons arcade game! It was the only one around. I doubt they have it anymore....

[quote name='DenisDFat']if you eat pizza hut pizza, you can;t talk bad about any other pizza.

pizza hut actualy isnt bad if you eat it b&m insted of delivery/takeout.

[quote name='Scorch']
considering I only eat cheese pizza without any of the other gross ass topings on there, no, i didn't.
[/quote]
I agree with you Scorch. Cheese pizza is the best kind of pizza.

Whoa, I agree with DDF!!!

[quote name='Rig']I haven't been to Papa John's in years. Actually, the last time I went there was only becuase I wanted to play that kick ass Konami Simpsons arcade game! It was the only one around. I doubt they have it anymore....[/quote]

My Pizza Hut still has that game. A few weeks ago I played through it with a few friends.

[quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='DenisDFat']if you eat pizza hut pizza, you can;t talk bad about any other pizza.

why dont you go kick over another magazine rack[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='whoknows'][quote name='Rig']I haven't been to Papa John's in years. Actually, the last time I went there was only becuase I wanted to play that kick ass Konami Simpsons arcade game! It was the only one around. I doubt they have it anymore....[/quote]

My Pizza Hut still has that game. A few weeks ago I played through it with a few friends.[/quote]

Damn! I still wish I could play that game... :cry: That, and the Konami arcade X-Men. Both were basically the same, but if were ever lucky to play 6-player X-Men, you knew awesomeness.

[quote name='Jeoff']So can this be comboed with the GGC? Sorry if this is a stupid question...[/quote]

GGC isn't combinable with any other coupon but if you use just this 10% off coupon to buy a DS or some system than it makes it worth it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Jeoff']So can this be comboed with the GGC? Sorry if this is a stupid question...[/quote]

GGC isn't combinable with any other coupon but if you use just this 10% off coupon to buy a DS or some system than it makes it worth it.[/quote]

One can't use it to buy a DS, it is for either entertainment software (games, cds, dvds) or HDTVs $699 and up. Best use is DVDs, and possibly CDs, IMHO, unless one is planning to buy an HDTV from BB.

bread's done
Back