Paper Mario and SSB for N64

Stick821

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I found both of these cart only at a local game store for 19.99 a piece. It seemed kind of steep so I didn't get them, was that a mistake? I know they're kind of rare. I also bought a sealed copy of Starfox for 14.99.

I just bought SSB at EB for 15 a few weeks ago, so you can probably still get one there for that price.

It's a pity you didn't get in on the $5 sale at Game Rush a month or two back. You'd have saved a lot of money getting them there (cart only, of course). :D

They're not really worth that for cart-only.If you could find them complete, then yes, great deal. But for cart-only, I would only go $10. They're not as rare as Kirby 64 or Yoshi's Story.

...I'd try ebay. Just checked some places I go to and they are the same price ($20).

got SSB for 5 bucks at a pawn shop.. i don't know if it justifies a 20 dollar purchase.. you'd be better off getting SSB:M for GC

I wish I would have known that Yoshi's Story was rare, they had it too. I really just started my N64 collection. I've had it for a while, but I just never really bought anything for it. I was always too busy playing No Mercy.

Also, what about Donkey Kong, they had it there too for about the same price.

[quote name='Blade']They're not really worth that for cart-only.If you could find them complete, then yes, great deal. But for cart-only, I would only go $10. They're not as rare as Kirby 64 or Yoshi's Story.

...I'd try ebay. Just checked some places I go to and they are the same price ($20).[/QUOTE]

Huh?

Paper Mario goes for a good bit more on eBay than Yoshi's Story and a little bit more than Kirby 64 on average.

My advice, check completed auctions on eBay for yourself.

yoshi's story is always instock at EB.. i think starcraft, tactics orgre are the really only "rare and saught after" in addition to kirby.. SSB is also a fairly easily obtainable game. i think paper mario would justify a 20 dollar purchase.. it is a fairly lengthy game.

[quote name='spiderdog']If they are sealed, its a grat deal![/quote]
he said they are cart only. What are the chances that a cart only game is sealed?:whistle2:k

SSB can usually be found for less than $15. Paper Mario, on the other hand, is worth buying cart only for $20.

Not bad, but not as good as what happened to me today. They had PSone and N64 games for three bucks each at a local video store "going out of business sale". I picked up:

N64: Paper Mario, SSB, FZero X, Magical Tetris Challenge, Diddy Kong Racing. (most cart only
PSone: Threads of Fate, Final Fantasy Chronicles (nonGH), Resident Evil 3 (without dino crisis demo, nonGH).

And a few PS2 and Xbox games at 8 bucks a piece. Not bad at all. I about crapped my pants when I saw Paper Mario on the shelf.

bread's done
Back