Paper Mario Sticker Star - 11/11/2012

Well I'm using an IGN guide when necessary (mainly so I know what stickers to bring to boss battles because there are no hints until you are in said boss battle) but I'm on 5-1 with a little luck I'll have it done this weekend. Which makes Animal Crossing extremely tempting...

UGH. I totally had final boss but had nothing but jump stickers left which don't work on him. I'm going to change up my arsenal and give it another go in awhile.

I've been down on Nintendo for a bit, but I just finished The Amazing Spider-Man on 3DS. I'm not sure why that urged me to play Paper Mario but I'm glad it did. I think I'm on 1-4 but so far I'm really enjoying the game. I'm not sure the whole sticker mechanic is great but so far it hasn't been an issue? Where do the problems start? With the bosses?

It's a little odd how this game explains nothing, well at least for a Nintendo game. I like that though about it so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our copy went missing a while back. :( So I'll have to start over whenever we have the funds to pick up another copy, but I wasn't really even that far into it, so that's not too bad. Just the buying another copy part is bad. This time I might just go digital so they kids can't lose it.

I'm done with World 5 but can't access World 6 for some reason. I'm also distracted with Mario Tennis and DKC.
It's funny I actually switched over to DKCR3D too right now. I'm starting to wonder if I want to finish Mario or just trade it in. It doesn't seem to be calling me back currently.

Just finished this over the weekend. 

Really enjoyable game. I loved the humor (dialogue, skits) that Nintendo put in the game and the different character and level designs were fantastic. Music was extremely good too. I'll probably come back to the game in a little while to collect all the stickers and find the rest of the hidden Luigis. 

The game was well worth the 20 odd dollars I paid and I highly recommend this to anyone interested in a funny adventure/puzzler type of game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back