Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door

Dejitaru_Davis

CAGiversary!
My copy seems to have up and disappeared. Having searched high and low a good three times over, I think I have to finally throw in the towel. Anyone know where the cheapest place I can pick up a new copy is?

Alright, I'll have to check there...

Edit: Checked Circuit City today. I couldn't flag down anyone to price check it, but it was marked for 20 bucks...same at Best Buy and Toys R Us. :/

I'm sorry, I don't the stance on bumping here, but this was moved off the first page pretty quickly. It's been a few days, and I haven't gotten much in the way of replies. Are there any other suggestions?

[quote name='Dejitaru_Davis']I'm sorry, I don't the stance on bumping here, but this was moved off the first page pretty quickly. It's been a few days, and I haven't gotten much in the way of replies. Are there any other suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Sam's Club clearanced some of them for $4.61 a long while back. Good luck.

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll go back to CC and see if they'll scan it. I was having trouble flagging down an employee who wasn't helping someone else or carrying something, so I gave up and went to Best Buy/Toys R Us.

Edit: Just checked CC.com. Seems to still be $20...and chance that was just a sale of some type?

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Print out a $5 coupon here for Best Buy:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131069

Then you can get it for $15. About as good as you're going to get... it's a popular game.[/quote]

I was going to do that but...

1. The coupons expired 7-21-07.
2. They no longer make a GameCube one.

Before they'd make a coupon for each system, but now they just make them for "PS3, PS2, or PSP", "Wii or DS", and "Xbox 360".

Everywhere I've been in recent days show it for $19.99 MSRP. Toys 'R Us, Walmart, K Mart, Circut City, Best Buy, Target...

[quote name='Foo228']i hate suggesting this, but if you used buy.com and google checkout you can have it shipped for $14.39[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was hoping to buy local to avoid shipping. I may just brea kdown and pay $20...that's not too terrible...

[quote name='Josef']It's $9.97 at Sears.[/quote]

I checked at Sears...I didn't see many GameCube games. Mostly just Viewtiful Joe. I might see if there's another one I can look at, though.

Thanks for the help, though, guys.

bread's done
Back