Paper Mario

Cosmic M

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am looking for the priginal paper mario for the nintendo 64. It was a fairly rare game so the prices are kind of high. Anybody know the best place to get it?

You could always wait until it pops up on the VC - it's bound to eventually, and I would guess it would be around $10-15, which is cheaper than most places I've seen *cheapest I've seen it was $20 at a local used game store, average $30).

I could do that and it probably would be cheaper on the vc. I just picked up the GC game so ill play thru that first. I have enough games to play anyway so waiting for the VC wont be so hard.

If/when it does come to the VC, it'll be ten bucks. There's really no reason to play the N64 game before the GCN version, so I'd say go ahead and play that now.

[quote name='Broccoli Storm']If/when it does come to the VC, it'll be ten bucks. There's really no reason to play the N64 game before the GCN version, so I'd say go ahead and play that now.[/QUOTE]

not nessicarily true. $10 is just the starting price that most N64 games will follow, Nintendo can change the price without warning at its discretion. R-Type was put out for $8 when turbographix games were supposed to go for $6. But yea if it comes out on VC for like

You're not gonna get it much cheaper than in the $25 range, but it's probably a much better game than many $50 games today, so you're not losing much, and you're giving an underappreciated game a nice home.

bread's done
Back