Parasite Eve 2, $22 TIV

thedream77

CAGiversary!
Ok CAGS, I feel kind of stupid that I'm torn on this, so any opinions would be appreciated.

I have a copy of the PS1 game, Parasite Eve 2, that's in excellent condition. Discs are almost perfect, guide, case, and game art are perfect. That said, I will never play this game.

I bought it for $30 a few years ago as a collectable, but the value has not really moved-up since then, it's worth $25-$35 objectively speaking. I have to throw-out the morons on ebay or Amz Market that think they can get $100+ for their used copy.

The other day, this was Amazon's featured trade-in, where they bumped their offer price to $22, so I locked it in (it's back down to $10.50 today). In terms of a real offer, this is the best I have seen on this game.

So, here's my simple question: does anyone have a feel if this game is ever going to be super-rare, or should I just dump it for $22 in Amz credit, and I do value Amz credit more than credit from any other reatiler.

Thx for your thoughts. Btw, I have no desire do go the ebay route, just too time consuming for me.

There's a chance that the game will see release on PSN with the upcoming release of 3rd Birthday. That said, you may find someone on CAG that could offer you $25 shipped. You could shop it around on the trading forum and if nobody bites, just ship the game off to NorAm.

bread's done
Back