Parent to FCC: "Superbowl halftime show turned my son gay, gave him HIV!"

VanillaGorilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
http://www.dailyhaha.com/linkout.asp?linkID=1683&cat=hotlinks

This was a REAL complaint, filed with the FCC, regarding the Super Bowl halftime show, involving Prince, his goofy guitar, and a Shadow Puppet Penis:

"I am very offended and I would preffer not to have showed it to my 4 children who love football. One of them has hoped to be a quarterback and now he will turn out gay. I am actually considering to check him for HIV. Thanks CBS for turning my son gay."

The sad thing are, there are people in this country who probably do think you can get AIDS by watching Prince play the guitar...

Thats funny, i thought it was the best halftime show in years. I wonder if that means I contracted the tv gay-aids this guy is talking about.

HAHAHAHA oh my, that is great.......
that should be on the statue of liberty to people imigrating to this fine nation know what they are getting into....either we are stupid or so far advanced we can spread aids thru tv signals....
LOL

[quote name='hohez']Thats funny, i thought it was the best halftime show in years. I wonder if that means I contracted the tv gay-aids this guy is talking about.[/QUOTE] Me too. I guess I should swing by the free clinic. :cry: :lol:

I don't doubt that someone actually sent this letter to the FCC. I do, however, doubt that it was actually a parent of four who was concerned over Prince giving their children HIV.

It was probably a college student posing as a parent having a good time.

This is beyond outlandish and there is very little doubt in my mind that it's "fake."

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I don't doubt that someone actually sent this letter to the FCC. I do, however, doubt that it was actually a parent of four who was concerned over Prince giving their children HIV.

This is beyond outlandish and there is very little doubt in my mind that it's "fake."[/quote]

Having faith in the intelligence of middle Americans, and the religious right is a huge mistake.

*sigh*. If it's real, the parent a retard (obvious). You're watching the Super Bowl, home of titties and beer! How could you turn gay with so many bouncing jumblies!

[quote name='Magehart']*sigh*. If it's real, the parent a retard (obvious). You're watching the Super Bowl, home of titties and beer! How could you turn gay with so many bouncing jumblies![/QUOTE]

on the flipside there are 106 guys on the field tackling each other and butt slapping each other on their asses.

You sometimes have to wonder about people's intelligence and ability to process the world around them... and I am addressing this to the other posters in this thread (minus WTP).

I think this thread proves idiots are not just confined to the religious right of middle-America.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I don't doubt that someone actually sent this letter to the FCC. I do, however, doubt that it was actually a parent of four who was concerned over Prince giving their children HIV.

This is beyond outlandish and there is very little doubt in my mind that it's "fake."[/quote]

I agree - it's a great example of propaganda: it's full of soundbites and is based on a plausable premise. However the letter is so over-the-top, I have a hard time believing that anyone with enough intelligence to use grammar correctly could be so deficient in their ability to rationalize.

[quote name='integralsmatic']on the flipside there are 106 guys on the field tackling each other and butt slapping each other on their asses.[/quote]

This is true. We should just swap football for Rugby.

bread's done
Back